QUESTION MOB RESPAWN (TIME)

intarsz

Hi, i haven't really played for the last couple months , but i was online today, and i noticed that mob respawn (time) has been increased by half.

- So now we have unofficial x50 server becoming like official server?

15 минут назад, intarsz сказал:

Hi, i haven't really played for the last couple months , but i was online today, and i noticed that mob respawn (time) has been increased by half.

- So now we have unofficial x50 server becoming like official server?

Hello, we just fix bugs, quick respawn is not part of game, this is bug.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

It makes no sence that a 50x server has half the respawn speed (double time) of any other server, seems like admins dont want the  lowering numbers of playes to farm freely, just to donate?, you need to help the new players to arm no just the old ones who benefited from the initial respawn time. please get serious.

20 минут назад, SatanMurder сказал:

It makes no sence that a 50x server has half the respawn speed (double time) of any other server, seems like admins dont want the  lowering numbers of playes to farm freely, just to donate?, you need to help the new players to arm no just the old ones who benefited from the initial respawn time. please get serious.

We have studied this issue and nowhere on any servers dont seen accelerated respawn. Only we was had fast respawn, this is bug.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg