QUESTION Enchant rate

blikakos

Seriously now what are the enchant rates of the server! 

I have spend 100+ beas for enchanting an antharas and i had 4-5 fails in a row for +4

moreover i never managed to enchant it to +8  and the rate is suppose to be 60%

so either i am unlucky as hell and i am gonna be hit by a comet in a while or the rates are not 60% 

thnks in advance!

Screenshot_6.png

Pure math mate - enchanting from +3 to +8 it's five attemtps - 60%^5 = 7% chance that you will get it on +8, you can tell that's pretty low ;) Anyway good luck with enchanting :) 

i dont know how u came up with number 7 as the 60% of 5 equals to 3! In any case it doesnt make sense when the enchant is 60% in an individual try. 

Even if it is 7% assuming that i tried 100 times to enchant it for plus 8 (it never happend) then i should have had 2 time accuired the +8

That's simple, when calculating possibility you just multiply percentage of enchanting that many times thet you are trying to get. So +3 is safe enchant, that's why to get +8 there is a 5 attemts. 
So 0,6x0,6x0,6x0,6x0,6 = 0,07(7) which is closer to 8% - my bad. So each time when you trying to get it from +3 to +8 you have only 8% chance to get it. That's why it is so hard even if 60% sounds nice :P
(knowing that I always try to buy it from the market instead of gamble, but hey that's the game made for isn't it? :D )

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2020 at 3:44 PM, blikakos said:

i dont know how u came up with number 7 as the 60% of 5 equals to 3! In any case it doesnt make sense when the enchant is 60% in an individual try. 

Even if it is 7% assuming that i tried 100 times to enchant it for plus 8 (it never happend) then i should have had 2 time accuired the +8

120 bews send with 1 bow and max +5? rly 177 send letters 0 bews rly?

20 минут назад, pawer15 сказал:

admin i have problem  with textures files dont know i send email with a pic at support mail plz check it  plz

Hello, try download file updater, put in the game folder, launch and use "Full Check" button.

https://la2dream.com/files/La2Dream Updater.exe

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

11.08.2020 в 17:30, [GM]Dream сказал:

Always happy to help!

Гений хватит душить цыфрами, напиши просто - "В следующий раз повезет буржуйчик <3" и все решение проблемы

Shot00006.jpg

4 часа назад, [GM]Dream сказал:

lol

цифры наше все. Это просто констатация фактов была)

А если серьезно ваша точка это шок, и видишь даже буржуи уже не верят в ваши циферки которые там написаны в дефолте

Shot00006.jpg

• Guest locked this topic