galad

Forge of Gods lower level is full with parties of bots , farming magma drakes / ifrits / lavasauruses . GM pls do something about this everytime I go there I see the same 4 or 5 parties full of bots. I try to talk to them but they never answer and sometimes they get stuck somewhere that's why im 100% sure that they are bots.

Edited by galad

2 минуты назад, galad сказал:

Forge of Gods lower level is full with parties of bots , farming magma drakes / ifrits / lavasauruses . GM pls do something about this everytime I go there I see the same 4 or 5 parties full of bots. I try to talk to them but they never answer and sometimes they get stuck somewhere that's why im 100% sure that they are bots.

Need bot nick-name

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

Next time I am there I will take pictures how im trying to talk to them and theyr not answering and some of them are dying while getting stuck. And post the pictures with their nicknames.

6 минут назад, galad сказал:

Next time I am there I will take pictures how im trying to talk to them and theyr not answering and some of them are dying while getting stuck. And post the pictures with their nicknames.

Ok.  i am wait screen shots or nick names.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg