Pking

Zeroxposure

Yea as the title says. Us newer people are getting pked and having a hard time starting. I understand it is a part of the game but when these pkers die they drop nothing. And if they do it's not much of a high risk of them dropping more than one thing in there inventory.  Why is this server like this to not penalize the pkers? I even tested this theory on some of my characters and ran around with more than 5 pks and dying. And i dropped nothing. I hope the admins take this into consideration and increase the drop rate of someone dying with karma cause otherwise you are taking away part of the game.

5 часов назад, Zeroxposure сказал:

Yea as the title says. Us newer people are getting pked and having a hard time starting. I understand it is a part of the game but when these pkers die they drop nothing. And if they do it's not much of a high risk of them dropping more than one thing in there inventory.  Why is this server like this to not penalize the pkers? I even tested this theory on some of my characters and ran around with more than 5 pks and dying. And i dropped nothing. I hope the admins take this into consideration and increase the drop rate of someone dying with karma cause otherwise you are taking away part of the game.

This is random, PК characters are often losing equip.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

It needs to be hard to go white when "RED". It need to be a risk, that's the point of PK'ing. If you are willing to PK someone then you have to be willing to Run, Kill mobs and or get help from ally/clan. When you are able to PK a whole party of new chars not even in S grade then turn around and kill one mob and go white it takes away from the risk of the game. It takes away from PVP. It kills the server because new players get PK'ed everywhere they go and there is nothing they can do to get back, you cant say to your friend come kill this guy or anything because they turn white right away.

Also if you do somehow manage to kill a PK'er (because they didn't 2-3 shot any random mob) you go pink (flagged). How does that make any sense to punish people for killing or trying to kill a PK'er.

I really hope a GM or someone with power looks at this post and really think about it. I bring a clan of people to this server and the server seems good, the these issue with the PK system are really big issues and making my clan/friends unhappy about the server.. unhappy to the point a few are wanting to look for new servers... please GM respond and more so fix the PK system!!!

Thank you,

zappo

1 минуту назад, Zeroxposure сказал:

I just tested this yesterday. Pked with my char and died and was not dropping anything after 5 pks. look into it pls and tell me if its correct or not.

Loss of equip is not 100%, even if the counter PK is above 5

and your telling me this is the correct method to go towards these cowards pking everything they see? I get pked atleast 30 times a day on the regular. I kill a few of these pkers and NOTHING drops. Its getting really pathetic.

2 минуты назад, Zeroxposure сказал:

and your telling me this is the correct method to go towards these cowards pking everything they see? I get pked atleast 30 times a day on the regular. I kill a few of these pkers and NOTHING drops. Its getting really pathetic.

You just do not get lucky, I often see how PK lose armor.

6 hours ago, zappo said:

It needs to be hard to go white when "RED". It need to be a risk, that's the point of PK'ing. If you are willing to PK someone then you have to be willing to Run, Kill mobs and or get help from ally/clan. When you are able to PK a whole party of new chars not even in S grade then turn around and kill one mob and go white it takes away from the risk of the game. It takes away from PVP. It kills the server because new players get PK'ed everywhere they go and there is nothing they can do to get back, you cant say to your friend come kill this guy or anything because they turn white right away.

Also if you do somehow manage to kill a PK'er (because they didn't 2-3 shot any random mob) you go pink (flagged). How does that make any sense to punish people for killing or trying to kill a PK'er.

I really hope a GM or someone with power looks at this post and really think about it. I bring a clan of people to this server and the server seems good, the these issue with the PK system are really big issues and making my clan/friends unhappy about the server.. unhappy to the point a few are wanting to look for new servers... please GM respond and more so fix the PK system!!!

Thank you,

zappo

Everyone just going to ignore this???????

51 minutes ago, zappo said:

Everyone just going to ignore this???????

bro I read this... but for me the pk system are okey, i don't have any prob

U can post the message in Suggestion section.

Regards mr zappo