Csoro

I saw some problems i think its bugs or bad server setup.

The most importan 1. Everyone in this server made archer. The archers have too much power . I think need nerf archers... i was play L2 few years ago but in this server Archer DMGs is "WTF?!". ( ~ Real Damage X 2). (I was spoke some players and they said me this things too.)

2.If you use Overlod on PVP and using life drain. Every first life drain has lower casting speed and dmg. Second is ok!

3. Overlord is very nerfed i think its unfair. (Very low dmg and def.) 

4. Enchant % is lower on OBT time or this is the finally? This enchant % is too low now.

And this is my opinion: I think server will be better if you make Skill enchanter and Sub class changer NPC in giran.

This server is very good. I hope GMs will be make some solution.

I wish long server life and activites. 

Thanks for reading! 

1 час назад, Csoro сказал:

Everyone in this server made archer. The archers have too much power . I think need nerf archers...

Archers is strong becose all have both epick rings and +++BOWS+Duel Might

2.If you use Overlod on PVP and using life drain. Every first life drain has lower casting speed and dmg. Second is ok!

3. Overlord is very nerfed i think its unfair. (Very low dmg and def.) 

Overlord is a debuff and support but not damage dealer

4. Enchant % is lower on OBT time or this is the finally? This enchant % is too low now.

Will not strongest archers with +10 bows :ph34r:
Chance to success enchant is really good

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

1.Archer with maximum +6 - +7 BOW 5-6-7k dmg is normal if i wear Heavy armor?

(Okay if it normal... Dagger Class why blowing maximum 2,8-3k dmg full epic? And Gladiator why dmg 1500-1700dmg?)

So if i understand its totaly normal everybody playing archer class and you never beat him and archers kill everybody 1 v 5

So this will be archer server?! O.o

(I never seen same before i come this server)

2.-3. I know what is OL... But OL have big P.def and can kill Archer or Dagger or anyclass... (OL is a great 1v1 PVP  character.)

4. nvm

14 часа назад, Csoro сказал:

1.Archer with maximum +6 - +7 BOW 5-6-7k dmg is normal if i wear Heavy armor?

(Okay if it normal... Dagger Class why blowing maximum 2,8-3k dmg full epic? And Gladiator why dmg 1500-1700dmg?)

So if i understand its totaly normal everybody playing archer class and you never beat him and archers kill everybody 1 v 5

So this will be archer server?! O.o

(I never seen same before i come this server)

I think that such a crazy crit attack is normal for a phantom ranger with epic + dm. Please, don't forget that being so strong, phantom rangers have low CON and relatively low M and P def. So, if u survived 1-2 crit, then u have a good chance to succeed. 

Also don't forget that archer without epic and dm is entirely another story. Everybody is playing archery classes now because of epic +dm, most of them will switch to mages at the openning. In fact, my experience shows that there are twice+ more mages than archers. So, it won't be archers' server. 

Thus, don't worry. Everything gonna be fine ;)

Edited by Corporate

15 минут назад, Corporate сказал:

As a matter of enchantment... Please, disclose us the real figures related to the chances. It is definetely not linear 55% as u tell us each time we start the game.

-from +3 to +4 (weapon) it is around 70-80%;

-from +9 to +10 and etc. (weapon) it is lower than 55%.

People need to be able to assess the risks when enchant. Without having an idea of chance to succeed or fail a person cannot make reasonable and adequate decision on whether click or not. 

Edited by Corporate

2 hours ago, Corporate said:

I think that such a crazy crit attack is normal for a phantom ranger with epic + dm. Please, don't forget that being so strong, phantom rangers have low CON and relatively low M and P def. So, if u survived 1-2 crit, then u have a good chance to succeed. 

Also don't forget that archer without epic and dm is entirely another story. Everybody is playing archery classes now because of epic +dm, most of them will switch to mages at the openning. In fact, my experience shows that there are twice+ more mages than archers. So, it won't be archers' server. 

Thus, don't worry. Everything gonna be fine ;)

Phantom ranger its okay... thats truth.

But silver ranger and Hawk eye too? :/

Abyss walker need too blow same big critical. But i was tested yesterday... if i was very lucky maximum crit blow is ~3k

I hope everythings will be fine.

Thanks the answer.

8 часов назад, Csoro сказал:

Phantom ranger its okay... thats truth.

But silver ranger and Hawk eye too? :/

A phantom ranger is extremely playable at this server. That is why 60-80+% of archers here are phantom rangers. So it is more likely that u suffered this enormous damage from this particular class and not from hawkeyes. I suggest that u're unlikely to get 6-7k from the hawkeye here.

Anyway... don't worry too much, at most of russian lineage2 servers hawks are much stronger. Here a good MM still may win a pvp against a hawk (take in mind that most of the archers won't wear both rings). Then... critical damage is tricky, it is purely random and... epic doesn't make an archer entirely safe of no or rare crit. 

Silver rangers aren't popular there.

U're welcome ;)

Edited by Corporate