Barakiel - Abuse

PlayerZ

Ok so today we are DPSing Barakiel almost 2 hours, there was some "smart" kids, i flammed on them really hard because, they buffed up and RESTORING life on the RAID boss.

Is that allowed? i think that allowing restore on raids is abuse on other players.

Well i just let it here, Loun the only bp i remember, others will be posted by ppl who was there. 

Shot00002.jpg

Edited by PlayerZ

Just now, dream_Derp said:

Yea. Restore Raid and Epic bosses is allowed!

you expect ppl to stay if its allowed? right now 3 guys keeping 50 ppl online for barakiel IN CHANCE if we do the q

2 minutes ago, PlayerZ said:

you expect ppl to stay if its allowed? right now 3 guys keeping 50 ppl online for barakiel IN CHANCE if we do the q

can you log in game and come to barakiel to see exactly what you allow? now after 2 and more hours

2 минуты назад, PlayerZ сказал:

вы ожидаете, что ppl останется, если это разрешено? прямо сейчас 3 парня, которые держат 50 ppl онлайн для barakiel IN CHANCE, если мы делаем q

This is game process

How can punish for the use of gaming opportunities?

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

3 minutes ago, dream_Derp said:

This is game process

How can punish for the use of gaming opportunities?

gaming opporutinite for me to stay online for 3 hours cause someone does not have girlfriend and want me to get cancer? first of all why raid bosses need buffs?

Edited by PlayerZ

ohh we didnt think of that, let me tell the ppl there that we should KILL 3-5 PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST CAME CAST AN INSTANT SPELL AND DIE, AND GETTING RESSED AGAIN AND AGAIN. also 2 bps come with party who are already noblesse

4 minutes ago, dream_Derp said:

Kill this one who restoring the boss

any other suggestions? maybe jail them for 2 hours, or ban them for life, or you dont care about ppl in server?

Just now, dream_Derp said:

No, I'm watching. But this is game

this is the second server i saw restoring and buffing raids really, and this is not game this is shit, look what ppl say in general. OMG

4 часа назад, PlayerZ сказал:

this is the second server i saw restoring and buffing raids really, and this is not game this is shit, look what ppl say in general. OMG

oh, a citizen of America has come and starts to swing the rights, maybe even sanctions because of this push? This gameplay, everything that can be done in the game by skills, is not forbidden. So humble yourself and go play sim's

5 hours ago, Яраметов Фархад said:

oh, a citizen of America has come and starts to swing the rights, maybe even sanctions because of this push? This gameplay, everything that can be done in the game by skills, is not forbidden. So humble yourself and go play sim's

Citizen of America? hahahah... right we should party up with barakiel and go kill baium maybe

• 2 weeks later...

Restoring HP on Raid Bosses is something i have never seen before in any of the servers I played in the past.

Since Mod is saying that it is allowed, it is clearly NOT a rule and therefore not broken.

The thing is that, I was trying to be in a killing party for the Barakiel for at least a week and 9/10 times there was this clan that was comming over just for the fun of it and killed everyone.

Now. I with my little mind - Said to myself to hell with it, Im going to pay for the 25 CoLs and get done with it. And so I did.

The way the staff is handling this situation is profitable towards the server and lets face it - These clans make money to the server that way.

Im not saying its wrong. It is what it is. But if I was 10 years younger I would quit the server rather than pay for the 25 CoLs.

All Im saying is that the staff should take into consideration this situation and give a fighting chance to newcomers to be noble before the start considering leaving the server. If I were you (staff) I would propose that once a week to be a Barakiel Event for all of those who got pked for 20+ times to be able to become noble or maybe have once a week, every Sunday for example, all day long, pk Guards at the Barakiels position. Second proposal sounds better I think.

Respectfully.

are you retarded GM or just making fun of us? Barakiel is 100000x times stronger than  normal Barakiel. they have egnouth time to run from town 3 times before we kill him and reheal