QUESTION normal raids respawn checking

zanfas

To promote mid size pvp on server (not only epics and primeval) I suggest that you redo your boss respawn check functionality.

Question:

How many people are actually spending top coins to check respawn time of bosses other than epics and barakiel?

Probably not many.

So for these normal bosses why don't you make respawn time public to make more incentive for people for fight for them?

Make an npc with showing exact time when raidboss will respawn so that smaller clans/cp's can organize and have some fun.

For epics and more critical raids you can keep your existing functionality (10 top coins).

For example, if I want to know respawn of all 70+ raids I have to spend idk 10-15 top coins.

Then I figure out that almost all of them will respawn when it's not our cp's prime time so someone else will kill it and again we don't know the time.

It's not expensive to spend 1top coin per boss but the problem is it requires a lot of effort to make a document to write all respawn times and maintain it.

This is not fun thing to do.

And if this requires too much time to implement and it can't be done until new server starts then you can just make auto announcements when normal raids 70+ respawn so people can rush.

Drop from these bosses is not to big it's more about pvp that will occur there.

Edited by zanfas

5 часов назад, zanfas сказал:

To promote mid size pvp on server (not only epics and primeval) I suggest that you redo your boss respawn check functionality.

Question:

How many people are actually spending top coins to check respawn time of bosses other than epics and barakiel?

Probably not many.

So for these normal bosses why don't you make respawn time public to make more incentive for people for fight for them?

Make an npc with showing exact time when raidboss will respawn so that smaller clans/cp's can organize and have some fun.

For epics and more critical raids you can keep your existing functionality (10 top coins).

For example, if I want to know respawn of all 70+ raids I have to spend idk 10-15 top coins.

Then I figure out that almost all of them will respawn when it's not our cp's prime time so someone else will kill it and again we don't know the time.

It's not expensive to spend 1top coin per boss but the problem is it requires a lot of effort to make a document to write all respawn times and maintain it.

This is not fun thing to do.

And if this requires too much time to implement and it can't be done until new server starts then you can just make auto announcements when normal raids 70+ respawn so people can rush.

Drop from these bosses is not to big it's more about pvp that will occur there.

in such cases, normal people farm first RB 
and then quietly come on the next calling... 
already knowing the exact time.. 
and some ads do not need

Помог? Жми 770ab67d6bfcb3809b1d356656702fb7-full.pn  helped ? press