REPORT Bots In Primavel Island(Dino)

smkwx

The Dino island has been cleaner thanks to your great work,but still some people still uses bots to farm,i found a few.

i killed them 3 times and they just come back to the same spot.

The last photo is from a guy using a bot to heal him.

Again you have been doing a great work cleaning the bots from the server,i dont see so much now.

rest of a great work 

Shot00000.jpg

Shot00001.jpg

Shot00002.jpg

Shot00003.jpg

yes indeed this has to stop,i saw that Chimango guy in four sepulchers with a dagger behind him just to guard the bot...

if they just go to jail they wont learn...like TalRasha said they need permanent ban...only then they will see they cannot use bots in la2dream,and with that people will come back.

Antibot system isnt good, they use anticapcha script with adrenaline software and solve capchas, they need be baned permanent wo chance to recover that account, so server will increase new and old ppl that leave server by noobs using bot and dont let farm ppl, this software has destroyed Lineage2, i miss old times when need farm hard and dont use bot.

went to four sepulchers and found another one bot...

indeed man i miss those times too,when u could only get stuff by farming,not using bots....

brazilians are the ones to blame,because since they came to the server the bots have increased....

gm i told u before especially TheDarkLegion clan is full of people that uses bots...

i know its hard to check all of them at once..but if we players can get them why cant u?

your losing players thanks to all this....im starting to see giran and goddard emptier and emptier every day....

this was a good server and its being killed by bots and if u dont do anything u will eventually be left with no players at all...

Shot00000.jpg

On 5/2/2020 at 8:35 AM, [GM]Dream said:

kill bot

Really? kill bot is ur comment on all this..?? I dont understand now are bots legal or need to pay to you so they can bot freely? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 8:35 AM, [GM]Dream said:

zabij bota

When drop items after kill bot you give me next?

everyone what are playing here longer know that antas a lined boot is a great joke... I don't know why but this way is... in 5 minutes (when event lasts letters) I will find 20 lined boots... who will believe gm doesn't know about it... is out of order antybot ban and cassation of this account... nobody will be upset with lined boot only what the lined boot collected...

Edited by Mandan

i wszyscy wiedzą, że „buty z podszewką adrenaliny” są używane przez większość butów z podszewką ... potrzebujesz instrukcji, aby przejść do góry i zapytać o buty z podszewką na l2adream ...
kosztują 30 $ / miesiąc i zakupiona premia do konta jednorazowo na początku ...

1121.jpg

its finish? nice 

Edited by Mandan

Не понимают европейцы как трудно быть человеком СНГ люди ставят БОТА в надежде заработать себе копеечку на хлебушек 

а если и повезет то и на свежий хлебушек 

10 часов назад, Mandan сказал:

i wszyscy wiedzą, że „buty z podszewką adrenaliny” są używane przez większość butów z podszewką ... potrzebujesz instrukcji, aby przejść do góry i zapytać o buty z podszewką na l2adream ...
kosztują 30 $ / miesiąc i zakupiona premia do konta jednorazowo na początku ...

1121.jpg

its finish? nice 

Jailed. TY!

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

28.05.2020 o 20:00 MoJIoKo3aBoD powiedział:

Не понимают европейцы как трудно быть человеком СНГ люди ставят БОТА в надежде заработать себек 

а если и повезет то и на свежий хлебушек 

gram c6 (interelude) oficial serwer .... leter play only interlude .... no farm farm no play ... kiedy potrzebujesz pieniędzy bez play 50x serwer ... teraz nie ma linii play .... to nie jest rok 2008 kiedy adena i farma chińskich dzieci sprzedają się na ebayu ... (price odficial serwer 1,2kk asena= 1$)

Edited by Mandan