l2Dream Please help!

Aegis

I start to play on new server...ok all... after some bot... but i mannage to farm and play..after u marge server then.....all start to happend....some ppl just pk me because they ar donnor and have +16 some pk me because they ar no brain (like pougi who farm me in dino all time kill me sey cry and left... lol is not corect just to farm ppl like a idiot.. just to drive they mad to left svr.... like pkmania like ins1ane just some exemple of idiot donor or ppl who make me brake a keybord...) or get bored to farm and farm ppl all ower where they go...

I like this server and i whant to continue to play but...col market goo crazy to expensive...pk all ower..how to evolve now... i spend 3 day on barakiel nobless quest because they just pk me ...is so dificil because almoust 2 bil 1 col wtf:((and i need 30 50 100 and moree  col to buy a weapon....like 30 col to buy a set...how to farm.... so much...i tink i miss something..how come some ppl who start same time with me ar so rich and i play 3-9 hours and nothing!

4 часа назад, Aegis сказал:

I start to play on new server...ok all... after some bot... but i mannage to farm and play..after u marge server then.....all start to happend....some ppl just pk me because they ar donnor and have +16 some pk me because they ar no brain (like pougi who farm me in dino all time kill me sey cry and left... lol is not corect just to farm ppl like a idiot.. just to drive they mad to left svr.... like pkmania like ins1ane just some exemple of idiot donor or ppl who make me brake a keybord...) or get bored to farm and farm ppl all ower where they go...

I like this server and i whant to continue to play but...col market goo crazy to expensive...pk all ower..how to evolve now... i spend 3 day on barakiel nobless quest because they just pk me ...is so dificil because almoust 2 bil 1 col wtf:((and i need 30 50 100 and moree  col to buy a weapon....like 30 col to buy a set...how to farm.... so much...i tink i miss something..how come some ppl who start same time with me ar so rich and i play 3-9 hours and nothing!

Prices in the market are set by players.

What's the point of you question? Can't understand.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

Why u dont do nothing about bot user....about abusive player...why so manny pk... bot on all map in dino in varka...yes market price is set by player but player farm to much with bot and price go up...how a normal player can keep up with them??

Edited by Aegis

1 час назад, Aegis сказал:

Why u dont do nothing about bot user....about abusive player...why so manny pk... bot on all map in dino in varka...yes market price is set by player but player farm to much with bot and price go up...how a normal player can keep up with them??

We jail players who use bot if you find bot just write .bot [nick] in game chat.

Dud...i tell ya all the shit and u sey i dont understand... is ok to be donnor and be abusive and kill players?... i will buy adrenaline and i will farm with 10 car 1 time.... i will donate with 1 car to farm ppl....u let them to do that... u ar not a serious admin!and about market....dud they farm with 10 car 1 time how much money do 10 bot beside 1 normal player that is market so expensive....but u like that because if i whant to play and farm ok i have to donate.. to make u rich...on web page is write donor no afect game balance...bullshit man like smf nailz and ronix pougi and other u ar.. u allow them to do that!fk off and have a nice day...i and my clan will leave today...u ar idiot avid for money!

And i will report server to ncsoft for gm abuse player abuse bug abuse bot abuse!

10 часов назад, Aegis сказал:

Dud...i tell ya all the shit and u sey i dont understand... is ok to be donnor and be abusive and kill players?... i will buy adrenaline and i will farm with 10 car 1 time.... i will donate with 1 car to farm ppl....u let them to do that... u ar not a serious admin!and about market....dud they farm with 10 car 1 time how much money do 10 bot beside 1 normal player that is market so expensive....but u like that because if i whant to play and farm ok i have to donate.. to make u rich...on web page is write donor no afect game balance...bullshit man like smf nailz and ronix pougi and other u ar.. u allow them to do that!fk off and have a nice day...i and my clan will leave today...u ar idiot avid for money!

And i will report server to ncsoft for gm abuse player abuse bug abuse bot abuse!

By your logic in this game can succeed only with a bot or donat.

No need to write nonsense, this game not for weak, such forum posts will not make your character stronger and ur enemy weakly.

Antibot system .bot name is sux, jail is sux, need ban permanent and you will fix all boters, why you send capcha if they using anticapcha system?

You need seriously actions in server about boters, ban bot account an ban main account, so server will grow up again, or you will see empty server soon, ah i forgot you dont care attention to Russians boters,  Cruz they are donators. Be serious admin and act like serious admin.