REPORT Ketsune scammer

angelinaa

if thats not a scam then I dont even know what scam stands for.. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. you dont play alone in this server mate. these kind of people must be expelled! its not the first time he scams and i dont think it was the last!

18 minutes ago, L0ck said:

Here are the pictures 

Shot00006.jpg

Shot00007.jpg

Shot00008.jpg

Shot00009.jpg

Shot00010.jpg

Wtf, why u trust randoms? U are in clan one week and after that u sharing your items? I lent my items to my clan members after half year what i was in clan and only 2 guys who had full my trust. This is stupid. Anyway yea, its so dirty move from him

56 minutes ago, dream_Derp said:

U just give ur item for unknown guy?

It is strange and irresponsible.

I said the same, in the case, anyway, on the other side, its still clan member. It will be hard, good luck with solving

Edited by Adelka1

Is it strange and irresponsible to give an item to a clan member ? A person who you played with 2-3 months ? Blocking you from social media from everywhere just for a damn db +10 and an am ?  Strange is that we can not get our justice here. 

You can see clearly from the pictures in dino that he is admining that he did that. What else do you want to see ? There is no alibi for this situation and no excuses this is a clear SCAM. We want our items back !!

The saddest part of this story is that you helped other people in the past with similar situations.

Thank you for keeping the scammers in the server. 

I am out

8 минут назад, L0ck сказал:

The saddest part of this story is that you helped other people in the past with similar situations.

Thank you for keeping the scammers in the server. 

I am out

Even when it was a real scam, not just trade items, we did not return things.

We can only ban scammer but we never returned items, in this situation we even cant ban him because you just give items.

Ketsune simply asked you and you yourself have it, of your own free will, this game process.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

2 минуты назад, ParthianSh0t сказал:

scammers

how you can named scam if that not scam? 

In the game you can be anyone, a robber or an assistant to the weak. You can only speak the truth in a chat or build insidious plans. Who should watch this? Who should decide who to believe and who not? Why should we intervene in the gameplay?

1 час назад, L0ck сказал:

similar situations.

Absolutely not! We helped only if somebody log to account and hack it if logs shows - was another ip\hwid. Or in real scams with similar nicknames and  this scamers was banned - this is another situation

What rule was violated by this player? On what grounds could we apply penalties to it?

We really sorry with the player who trusted a fake friend. And we do not sympathize when someone so deceives the trust of their friends! But we must act only within the rules

Skype Name    dream_neo  a4941bac4a7ae1e593f04c7268c2b776_icon.png.c97522341d2e5a1e410bcf9c13fec2ad.png https://t.me/dream_neo

Players are responsible for their items. Imo gm should not interfere with that. YOU yourself gave him the item. Same goes for passwords. And it shouldn't even be banable offense. It's stupidity.. It's everywhere in every server in the history of l2.. DON'T TRADE WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE DON'T SHARE PASSWORD. If a friend asks you 50 euros and never gives it back can you take him to court? No. he didn't steal. You gave.. Stupid but not offense. He is bad ok we get it but it's something you are to blame too.. Next step is to buy voodoo doll as tattoo or maestro mold for gb.. Anyway.. Long story short you learned a lesson.. Don't do it again..