REPORT bug destro

ParthianSh0t

So we have informed you adout the bug that the destroyer can use bow with zealot and frenzy or guts , ofc this server doesnt have official files but this is a bug , id like to see what the gms are willing to do about this ! thanks

Man, are u kidding me?

Have been you played some time any retail server?

Titan and paladin can use bow in retail interlude chronicle, of you only play high rates server, you can see titan without bow, the first learn how to play vs titan with bow, and then stop cry.

maybe you are the one that you havent play low rate interlute with official files.... poor you , im waiting an answer from gm time we already told them in skype and they said they will fix it but yet no answer or something

Man, you are noob, im not using titan, titan are easy to defeat, you cry cuz you dont know play l2, learn how to kill a titan and stop cry, if you dont know how to do it, delete char and delete l2, you and all your clan are easy, vision clan noob and crying for 1 class, jajajajajajajaj, im not weidman, stop cry and have fun, NOOB.

PArthianshot, man, stop cry, each class can use bow in retail interlude servers, stop bla bla bla that you played offcial interlude servers, im sure you never play any interlude oficial server, go play and learn how to kill any titan with bow,  if you dont have brain to do it, i recommend you stop play lineage 2 and delete lineage game, you can play pacman, titan with bow is not a bug.
I ask you 1 more thing, how a titan will kill some chars that need range to play olys?

2 минуты назад, ParthianSh0t сказал:

i dont say that you cant use bow but when the destro open zealot and frenzy or guts you cant use bow with those skills. still the gm are ignoring my posts....

On interlude chronicles restrictions on use of bow or other weapons do not exist

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

17 минут назад, ParthianSh0t сказал:

just tell us that this is how you want it in your server cause in official file server you cant used it

On new official server nothing left from interlude, that different games

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

21 minutes ago, ParthianSh0t said:

just tell us that this is how you want it in your server cause in official file server you cant used it

Man if you cry for 1 class, go leave server and go play official, so stop cry, close this topic derp, this guy never will understand how work an interlude server.