REPORT nobless quest but

james88

Hi,

I was finishing Path Of A Noblesse Possessor Of A Precious Soul Part 1 and I have VIrgil's Letter in my invetory.

When I TP in Rune Temple I got stuck into walls, so I had to restart game. When I logged back in my quest was canceled.

I lost all progress but I still have quest item into my inventory. Can you help me? thanks

52 минуты назад, james88 сказал:

Hi,

I was finishing Path Of A Noblesse Possessor Of A Precious Soul Part 1 and I have VIrgil's Letter in my invetory.

When I TP in Rune Temple I got stuck into walls, so I had to restart game. When I logged back in my quest was canceled.

I lost all progress but I still have quest item into my inventory. Can you help me? thanks

Hello,

Ur first Virgil's Letter u got at 01.07.20 18:35:00

Early u never have more Virgil's Letter

And you still have Virgil's Latter in ur inventary

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

Hello,

Correct, and please check - after I get Virgil's letter I teleport to Rune and I restart client - After I log back in game my quest was CANCELED and I lost all progress. I can't talk to Virgil and I have to start quest from 0.

Why was my quest canceled? Can it be reversed?

2 минуты назад, james88 сказал:

Hello,

Correct, and please check - after I get Virgil's letter I teleport to Rune and I restart client - After I log back in game my quest was CANCELED and I lost all progress. I can't talk to Virgil and I have to start quest from 0.

Why was my quest canceled? Can it be reversed?

Nobless quest consists of 4 parts

Possessor of a Precious Soul - parts 1

Possessor of a Precious Soul - parts 2

Possessor of a Precious Soul - parts 3

Possessor of a Precious Soul - parts 4

U just was make first part, second part of this quest will give Virgil' in Rune towership

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

OK, so it works now.

Thank you!

I have spoken with Virgil but he told me he has no quests for me. Now when I spoke again with Virgil it gave me option to choose 2nd part of the quest.

Cheers :)