another oly thread [ENG]

MissKalafior

i was wondering Alex, the thing is you TRIED?! to make it balanced for all but you just made it easy for your friends from IS

Noobasik, BeceHuja and others (many of them) they got thousands of bots they are also many people and taking all heroes with their bots.

For now its Buffer's festival of cringe that they take almost all the time points from others and giving it back to their weaker classes.

and you call it balance. balance would be, if you put ALL (ALL!) of them to NON CLASS and maybe DISALLOW AUGMENTS AT ALL - then we would see 

if they have enough time to feed 5000 heroes, or focus only on their main chars like We do. 

i saw your recent private messages when you were speaking with my people, and others from weeks or months ago - nothing changed, you made it easy for IS

and theres more behind it that i know how you act to them as a friend, but i will not speak about it for now.

what i expect there is a friendly talk in ENGLISH language, post in RUSSIAN are not welcome and will be ignored from my side.

so let me know because im unsure if you know the meaning of "BALANCE".

27.12.2020 в 01:14, MissKalafior сказал:

i was wondering Alex, the thing is you TRIED?! to make it balanced for all but you just made it easy for your friends from IS

Noobasik, BeceHuja and others (many of them) they got thousands of bots they are also many people and taking all heroes with their bots.

For now its Buffer's festival of cringe that they take almost all the time points from others and giving it back to their weaker classes.

and you call it balance. balance would be, if you put ALL (ALL!) of them to NON CLASS and maybe DISALLOW AUGMENTS AT ALL - then we would see 

if they have enough time to feed 5000 heroes, or focus only on their main chars like We do. 

i saw your recent private messages when you were speaking with my people, and others from weeks or months ago - nothing changed, you made it easy for IS

and theres more behind it that i know how you act to them as a friend, but i will not speak about it for now.

what i expect there is a friendly talk in ENGLISH language, post in RUSSIAN are not welcome and will be ignored from my side.

so let me know because im unsure if you know the meaning of "BALANCE".

Вот нахрена ты вообще пишешь ты ведь играешь за фарм профы дуфлист и профет которые на олимпе рулят я вот предлогаю занизить ппешек и дуалистов до уровня бд вот тогда ты заплачеш что сука последняя 

• Guest pinned, unpinned and locked this topic