QUESTION olympiad games. revision 3 for 14.01.21

MissKalafior

as i said before, there were talks how to optimalize it to find out how to make it the best for all players.

closing Class Based games for all, that was one of the options, right? now you can ask how to win games as a Spoil or BladeDancer, i know its not easy but this server doesnt have enough active players that playing such classes, so they feed hard when they get time and theres at least one player in each class to take a hero, when they feed it easy to 100 pts or more in no time first day  they start playing other classes to make it harder for others, if things doesnt go well for them on sunday night they register their high points bots from CB and its a lottery who will take the hero.

also augments, some classes that are full benefit from it, others not.

Ахахах!!!Опять нытье!! Вера они пытались заливать свс,начал к ним регать  своего свса за которого я и играть то толком не умею(хотя их свса убиваю),начали выбивать окна еще до полета на олимп!И теперь как забрали в очередной раз хиро коня - начинается нытье!!!! Тогда будет вопрос о крите глада на олимпе когда уменя цп и хп не хватает когда он крит дает!!!

Edited by Make7Up

Подожди вы когда своих заливаете вы ведь мешаете другим в классовых мешать, но когда проигрываете начинаете писать на форум. Я понимаю ты играешь на фарм профах глад и пп это ты делаешь лучше для себя что бы наливать ещё больше очей и сливать на других. Щас в каждом классе есть те люди которые мешают заливаться в классовых так что тема в топку.

34 минуты назад, Sn1KeRS сказал:

Подожди вы когда своих заливаете вы ведь мешаете другим в классовых мешать, но когда проигрываете начинаете писать на форум. Я понимаю ты играешь на фарм профах глад и пп это ты делаешь лучше для себя что бы наливать ещё больше очей и сливать на других. Щас в каждом классе есть те люди которые мешают заливаться в классовых так что тема в топку.

они просто за эти профы играть не умеют да еще и свои удержать не могут...

На этом сервере на олимпе решаю все несколько человек на нев серверах ито их переодически не слушает никто, и вы своим нытьем ничего не измените

Shot00006.jpg

15.01.2021 в 00:26, MissKalafior сказал:

as i said before, there were talks how to optimalize it to find out how to make it the best for all players.

closing Class Based games for all, that was one of the options, right? now you can ask how to win games as a Spoil or BladeDancer, i know its not easy but this server doesnt have enough active players that playing such classes, so they feed hard when they get time and theres at least one player in each class to take a hero, when they feed it easy to 100 pts or more in no time first day  they start playing other classes to make it harder for others, if things doesnt go well for them on sunday night they register their high points bots from CB and its a lottery who will take the hero.

also augments, some classes that are full benefit from it, others not.

100 pts in new server not enough for any hero, last time i feed bd 220 pts ^^

Shot00006.jpg