LOOKING FOR / ПОИСК White Dragons clan

Thamis

Hi all,

Active clan White Dragons looking for new members to join our family. We spending good time on PVP and epics.

We looking for stopers / mage / archers. If you interested to join - feel free to pm me in private message on forum and/or in game nick: Thamis.

Requiment to use is Teamspeak3 !

Aktywny klan White Dragons szuka nowych graczy do naszej rodziny. Spedzamy dobry czas na pvp i na epikach.

Szukamy stoperow / magow / lucznikow. Jesli jestes zainteresowany dolaczeniem - pisz smialo do mnie prywatna wiadomosc i/lub w grze pod nickiem: Thamis.

Wymogiem jest Teamspeak3!

86cdf651e1c312a1gen.jpg

On 1/20/2021 at 12:48 PM, Rand0lf_tv said:

low clan without war

Why you lied about war? I NEVER reject war with censored. This is 1 point. Second - I wish you good luck on NEW server - because, now not gonna be easy for you like before (all knows what I mean)...

P.S.

Only the low is your english language and your clan with bad and cheaters tactics :)

By the way, I don't have "managment" skills/experience - ONLY from "game" like you.

Ahhh... and I forgot - don't spam on shout in goddard - that you looking for CP/people when all leaves your clan/ally - this shows how bad organization/motivation you have and your people to play (and you know what I mean).