NEWS / НОВОСТИ En: QUEEN ANT fixed respawn time and new respawn time for Dream Boss / Ру: Фиксированное время респауна QUEEN ANT и новое время респа DREAM BOSS

dream_neo

QUEENANT.png.a6bfb568af1b322cb6ccdb7710b2c3a1.png

united-kingdom-flag.png.7c3e05918d5485ee6c4a7a088a194814.png English

QUEEN ANT fixed respawn time / New Respawn time for DREAM BOSS

Dear La2Dream players! We'd like to inform you about the next important changes to the Epic Boss Queen Ant! To maintain maximum fun, it was decided:

• from February 26, the epic boss QUEEN ANT respawn time will fixed to the time 21:00 - 22:00 (GMT+3)
  • Dream Boss respawn time will changed to 20:00 (GMT+3)

Thank you all who are with us! Sincerely, your La2Dream team!

Russia-Flag-icon.png.e53239cba27ac417a741f4b5f32f1132.png Русский

Привязка респауна Эпик Босса QUEEN ANT к вечернему прайму / Изменение респауна Дрим Босса

Дорогие игроки нашего любимого сервера La2Dream! Хотим сообщить о следующем важном изменении Эпического Босса QUEEN ANT! Для поддержания максимального фана было решено:

• с 26 февраля время возрождения эпик босса QUEEN ANT будет фиксированным ко времени 21:00 - 22:00 (GMT+3)
  • Время Дрим Босса переносится на 20:00 (GMT+3)

Благодарим всех наших преданных игроков за вашу поддержку! Ваша администрация!

Skype Name    dream_neo  a4941bac4a7ae1e593f04c7268c2b776_icon.png.c97522341d2e5a1e410bcf9c13fec2ad.png https://t.me/dream_neo

вот и настал тот момент когда АК привязали как на любом другом дефолтном х50 - х100 сервере

жаль - как по мне не стоило менять его респ ибо в этом и фишка дрима что он лоу лвл +респ не привязан так как и ЗАКЕН

нужно бустить твинов - делать эквип и точить его не только на основу High LvL  но и чаров на Закена и АК .

в этом и есть весь кайф игры на дриме когда драки плавно с 100vs100 или 120vs90 и т.д плавно перетекают в ночной фанчик 40vs40-50 и т.д

если люди не болотят сервер впитуя в себя по 3 клана :D тем самым оставляю на сервере 2 стороны

если люди не могут собираться на него кланом в любое время - не стоит заходить на сервер если ты играешь с 19:00 по 00:00 по мск имхо

есть куча разных альтернативных серверов  где можно играть с таким праймом :(

фан это хорошо - но есть так же буржуи у которых часовой пояс совсем другой - а на сервере играет не только СНГ комьюнити 

как обычно изложил свое мнение по поводу изменения которое не кому не интересно будет в принципе :) 

крик души что ли ?

Edited by Tough

• 2 weeks later...

English: Dear Players! It was decided on the MAIN server to return the  Queen Ant  to a non-fixed respawn

Русский: Уважаемые игроки! Было решено на сервере MAIN вернуть нефиксированный респ для Queen Ant

Skype Name    dream_neo  a4941bac4a7ae1e593f04c7268c2b776_icon.png.c97522341d2e5a1e410bcf9c13fec2ad.png https://t.me/dream_neo

So you fixed only the new server and the main server nothing....

If you want to Leave me and my people just tell us.... 

Cause i see that you don't care for Main server and the people that play's there...

18 hours ago, dream_neo said:

English: Dear Players! It was decided on the MAIN server to return the  Queen Ant  to a non-fixed respawn

Русский: Уважаемые игроки! Было решено на сервере MAIN вернуть нефиксированный респ для Queen Ant

The reason of doing that?

What is the purpose of doing that?

Who decided that?

Players from MAIN server are not happy for that unprofessional decision.

Thanks

Instead of making changes on server maybe we change the GM team?

Just saying.... Because you cannot decide at all.. you change your decisions every 1week and people cant follow all these changes.. When ever someone cry to forum we have to change something in server... Maybe change the Community instead of server... if kids cant follow the server let them leave server... they should go play X9999 server better!

3 часа назад, Conor сказал:

Instead of making changes on server maybe we change the GM team?

Just saying.... Because you cannot decide at all.. you change your decisions every 1week and people cant follow all these changes.. When ever someone cry to forum we have to change something in server... Maybe change the Community instead of server... if kids cant follow the server let them leave server... they should go play X9999 server better!

Thank you for rating of our gm team, although not very positive. But I believe that it is better to admit and correct our mistakes than to be afraid to admit them and not change anything. 

Instead of tell where someone needs to go, it is better to provide your arguments if you do not agree with such a change. Best regards

its easy to make changes as observer. but if you tried to be to our place you will understand that people cant change the real life programs so easy. 

And making changes only at main server instead of both server it shows that someone dident like the change again.

Olympiad rulles changed 6 times.

Epic again change 2 or 3 times in 1week.

So either people must learn to follow the changes or people should change server. We cant change our programs everytime someone disslike it because he lose or something...

I like when you make each other like your post's the gm's-admin team.... But i don't see if you really care about main sever.... So tell us.. It's simple... You don't want us on the main we leave... And go play online with the offline shop's. You make change's both server ... Then someone cry for the change's on main and you change again?? So who is The support team on this server??GM-Admins?? Or some few people that you listen to them??

We are still waiting the answer why you changed only the main server.  It looks like that main server is not La2Dream . ?‍♂️ You should change then the name on main server or something like that anyway. ?‍♂️

Well when kids crying because they cant be in 2 ant queens at the same time and they lose an epic you change the respawn time only in one server...nice this is how you will keep the belance in the server...omg...just answers us why you change only in main server the respawn time...

• 2 months later...
On 3/4/2021 at 1:07 PM, angelinaa said:

I like when you make each other like your post's the gm's-admin team.... But i don't see if you really care about main sever.... So tell us.. It's simple... You don't want us on the main we leave... And go play online with the offline shop's. You make change's both server ... Then someone cry for the change's on main and you change again?? So who is The support team on this server??GM-Admins?? Or some few people that you listen to them??

stop crying angeline ahahaha and join connor at the New classic I'll wait for you hahaha

6 hours ago, SABANDIJJA said:

stop crying angeline ahahaha and join connor at the New classic I'll wait for you hahaha

u will not win from angeli angelinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa