QUESTION I CANT LOGIN

toxiclera

Hello. i have problem with my login. when i try to login i take this massage from the smartguard. 

Starting SmartGuard Service...

Please close 'Interception' before starting the game.

I change onother IP, i delete autoclicker, i stopped my antivarus i stopped everything i think its problem. But nothing.

PLZ HELP ME my friend join at your server and i cant start too.

12 минут назад, toxiclera сказал:

Hello. i have problem with my login. when i try to login i take this massage from the smartguard. 

Starting SmartGuard Service...

Please close 'Interception' before starting the game.

I change onother IP, i delete autoclicker, i stopped my antivarus i stopped everything i think its problem. But nothing.

PLZ HELP ME my friend join at your server and i cant start too.

Hello,

To remove Interception, you must:

1. Download the distribution package of the program: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuKCGaBoL2mSjLZCyJcAbuFJ6xX3Vw?e=oJFWEo
2. Copy the "command line installer" folder from the archive into any convenient directory.
3. Place the file "uninstall.cmd" in the copied folder (from the attachment to the letter)
4. Run "uninstall.cmd" on behalf of the Administrator (RMB by file, menu option "Run as Administrator") link to uninstall.cmd - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuKCGaBoL2mSjLZB6Hu129PwPXk5LA?e=At8Snw
5. Reboot the computer.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

Hello again. WTF with adrenaline at rift? MAN PPL Wait to join and some ppl use the adrenaline and make 100% teleport at anakazel and the other ppl cant join! PLZ MAKE SOMETHINGGGGGG. name of that players is dimapuk174. spoilgirl and HITMAN. PLZ MAKE SOMETHINGGGGG. all of my clan want to leave of the server.

18 часов назад, toxiclera сказал:

Hello again. WTF with adrenaline at rift? MAN PPL Wait to join and some ppl use the adrenaline and make 100% teleport at anakazel and the other ppl cant join! PLZ MAKE SOMETHINGGGGGG. name of that players is dimapuk174. spoilgirl and HITMAN. PLZ MAKE SOMETHINGGGGG. all of my clan want to leave of the server.

Adrenaline bot cannot help to get to the boss room, especially 100%

Of course I'll check it when this character will be online...

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg