QUESTION Fixed respawn

Corujit0

22 hours ago, Corujit0 said:

Hello. New server.

nono mate, new server is for europe and all worlds, but main server for america and all world! if you wanna see not fixed respawn time in epic, please continue play's after merging in main server!

1 hora atrás, [adm]-dream disse:

nono mate, new server is for europe and all worlds, but main server for america and all world! if you wanna see not fixed respawn time in epic, please continue play's after merging in main server!

I understand. It is complicated for America to be able to compete for a grand boss that has a fixed schedule for Europe. The first dream servers were not like that and we always competed on equal terms.

11 minutes ago, Corujit0 said:

I understand. It is complicated for America to be able to compete for a grand boss that has a fixed schedule for Europe. The first dream servers were not like that and we always competed on equal terms.

in may 29 will be new MEGA start, and then you can play in main server without fixed time of epic, all is easy, you just must to understand what I mean! 

5 horas atrás, [adm]-dream disse:

in may 29 will be new MEGA start, and then you can play in main server without fixed time of epic, all is easy, you just must to understand what I mean! 

looking forward to that grand opening

11 horas atrás, [adm]-dream disse:

Ok, thanks for answer