QUESTION Will Server Main wipe?

Myth

Many people are saying that Main Server will be wiped in a few months.

Is it true? I think that GM's must answer this to the community.

A lot of us expend many time playing and we have right to know.

Greetings.

4 hours ago, Myth said:

Many people are saying that Main Server will be wiped in a few months.

Is it true? I think that GM's must answer this to the community.

A lot of us expend many time playing and we have right to know.

Greetings.

yes, main server will be wiped in august! 

6 hours ago, [adm]-dream said:

Can we at least ask why you came up with this (awful to me) decision ?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Malkav said:

Can we at least ask why you came up with this (awful to me) decision ?

Thanks.

cause we have new server sources and they can not be merged, cause data bases is difference!

13 hours ago, [adm]-dream said:

Thanks for your answer.
Will any of the main items be kept for the new one? Or absolutely everything will be erased? To find out if something is worth staying.

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Myth said:

Thanks for your answer.
Will any of the main items be kept for the new one? Or absolutely everything will be erased? To find out if something is worth staying.

Thanks.

all will be wiped! only login server will be saved, that mean, only premium account will works! 

5 hours ago, [adm]-dream said:

cause we have new server sources and they can not be merged, cause data bases is difference!

I understand the technicality here. The thing that I don't understand is that you didn't take into consideration the amount of time, money and resources many of us spent all these years growing our equipment and at the same time investing thousands of euros (supporting) in the server. It is really sad. How can you expect from us to continue investing when one day you'll wipe everything again cause of a new patch files and a different database?

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Malkav said:

I understand the technicality here. The thing that I don't understand is that you didn't take into consideration the amount of time, money and resources many of us spent all these years growing our equipment and at the same time investing thousands of euros (supporting) in the server. It is really sad. How can you expect from us to continue investing when one day you'll wipe everything again cause of a new patch files and a different database?

Thanks.

If you are not understand what mean different databases in old sources and new sources, that why we can't merge new sources to old, if you are not understand this, so, this is not my problem!

29 minutes ago, [adm]-dream said:

If you are not understand what mean different databases in old sources and new sources, that why we can't merge new sources to old, if you are not understand this, so, this is not my problem!

As I said, I understand the technical aspect of that. You could always keep the main server and rename it as legacy server just for the sake of all people who invested and still investing in it. That could be a better plan from wipe. But the thing here is not for me to understand your decision, we're way past that. The thing here is how can I trust you and keep investing in the server? And on that, you're not making progress at all.... and on top of that I find you way too aggressive and disrespectful with your answer "this is not my problem". When you have a project that keeps running on donations you have to respect your investors (donors), that's common sense and successful strategy. Please do better and provide an answer to the following question: how can I trust you and continue investing thousand of euros on your project?

Thanks. 

Hey , Park here from new server ... My predecessor have right as we trust you ? I myself do not have much time to play , so i donate . Today learns that the server will be cleaned , why don`t you watch this in the global chat on both servers ? A lot of people spent a lot od money here! You are goint to at least partially compenaste for it ? I am completley surprisem and outraged , I am couting on a reund and leave the server ! 

Добрейшего времени суток. Я понимаю что пара новое железо, чтоб лагов не было и всё такое. Хер с ним с вайпом. Но хотя бы бонусы переходящим и кто остаётся с вами дальше. Типо у меня все +10, да не много да ,  оружие с лесами на биша. Хотяб частично бы возместили. Желания начинать с 0 не сильно то и есть. 

как будут обстоять дела с бонусами оставшимся игрокам? Или как то может перенести COLs. Просто вайп это "могила" как мне кажется для будущего онлайна.

39 минут назад, Патриот сказал:

как будут обстоять дела с бонусами оставшимся игрокам? Или как то может перенести COLs. Просто вайп это "могила" как мне кажется для будущего онлайна.

Насколько я знаю всем буржуям сказали «нам похуй на ваш шмот», ну а там все идёт десятками тысяч колов, ну и они вроде как ищут уже себе новый сервер

Нас в тсе 68, а они сейчас сделают 69.

4 утра, а у меня КЛ долбоеб. (с)

Безымянный.png

37 минут назад, Make7Up сказал:

В принципе нормально!!!) Шмота-нет,держаться уже не за что!!!Вы помогаете забить какому то кол игроков,которые играли ради фана +шмот(который был собран)!!!))))

P/S Хотя не могу понять все таки...акаунты останутся , а чаров прийдеться удалить...

Для ла2 нужно два сервера логин сервер и гейм сервер, логин сервер отвечает за подключение игрока к гейм серверу (игровому миру) на нем хранятся ваши логины пароли  и ваши привилегии типа премиума , а на гейм сервере вся остальная инфа твои чары все предметы у них инвентаре и т.д.   Так вот они замесить одного гейм сервера подключат другой , а логин сервер останется прежний.

не ожидал от дрима такого Г.  Ну флаг им в руки...Может это каким то боком связанно с перекупом Инновы,хз. 

А вообще реально неприятно...сколько не играю в ла2. Такого жёсткого и глобального опусканию людей,не видел

49 минут назад, Патриот сказал:

не ожидал от дрима такого Г.  Ну флаг им в руки...Может это каким то боком связанно с перекупом Инновы,хз. 

А вообще реально неприятно...сколько не играю в ла2. Такого жёсткого и глобального опусканию людей,не видел

? уверен иннова никаким боком тут не фигурирует.  

Well, let's go,

I believe that the stage of being a kid and playing L2 has passed both for GM and for the players, right? 99% of the players on our server are adults, have their respective jobs and families, based on that we have to stop and think, how does this guy play L2 today? he plays at specific times where he often donates to have more items and have fun, he has this ability because he is a family man and has his job. Another point is, if someone offers me something, I buy it and he doesn't deliver or take it back after some time, I don't go back to the place or I don't buy from that person again, all in agreement? I am not criticizing whether it is good or bad to reroll the server, I am saying that our GMs in their competencies should think about some way of privileging or giving exceptional bonuses to those who have items on our current server, this would generate a loyal clientele and keep everyone or almost everyone on the server which is very good to play.

Grateful.

плз   поправить смайлики ........ а то совсем *** ***

если че сори  не нашол где удалить пост

Edited by roolljak

Вообще это херня ребята, так не делается. Я понимаю инновации, улучшения и развитие это хорошо и круто, но сделайте вы объяву на главном сайте что через пол года, мы не хотим вас видить, не донатте и не играйте в августе или когда там вайп и норм. Я бы уже перешло тогда и не тратил время на вас. 

Так что лучше, чтобы получить деньги, чтобы очистить сервер для того, чтобы заполнить карманы снова? Может быть, некоторые компенсации для людей, которые поддержали этот сервер пожертвование? Что многие думают