QUESTION Mammon Vote

JokeJR

Mammon Vote  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do u want mammon from the start , or after 3 days to feel server and make first craft after 3 days or more ?

1 minute ago, HekPomaHT said:

if it were the original days it would be much better, leaving it open forever loses a little emotion. ?

agree totally , with period more days or stable period is much better , but we trying to get at least 3 days )

And we can play the game that we tested on the ОBT, maybe there will be enough changes, let's start playing the game and not cry on the forum that something is not, however, everything is on an equal footing, but changing the rules during the game is the lot of the weak

2323.jpg.e97bf8f8e3b1d6e50f7e5de4fa946808.jpg

10 minutes ago, Gromesha said:

And we can play the game that we tested on the ОBT, maybe there will be enough changes, let's start playing the game and not cry on the forum that something is not, however, everything is on an equal footing, but changing the rules during the game is the lot of the weak

none is crying , its opinion. if u dont like vote for no and topic is closed for u.. if u talk about changes what we have on beta , so let's back for changes what we had at 22 may when should be ready offical beta and changes , not what we have already. because i hope people like u cried about 10 sec balance life reuse and they changed to 1,5 because on previous java it was like that ))) and what i see many cp leaders what played on dream vote for being mammon so )

Edited by JokeJR

12 минут назад, JokeJR сказал:

none is crying , its opinion. if u dont like vote for no and topic is closed for u.. if u talk about changes what we have on beta , so let's back for changes what we had at 22 may when should be ready offical beta and changes , not what we have already. because i hope people like u cried about 10 sec balance life reuse and they changed to 1,5 because on previous java it was like that )))

YOU can watch my activity and see what I wrote, and not make yourself a liar by saying that I asked to change something in the "balance" skill, There was a CBT where people were given the opportunity to help correct shortcomings and it was possible to create a topic at that time where enough people would see it and the voting made sense. And now, when there are 2 days left before the opening, ask for changes that radically change game strategies, and forces many people to prioritize. Your actions are stupid and selfish. Maybe we stop asking everyone to do it the way we are used to and just start playing the game?

Edited by Gromesha

2323.jpg.e97bf8f8e3b1d6e50f7e5de4fa946808.jpg

1 minute ago, Gromesha said:

YOU can watch my activity and see what I wrote, and not make yourself a liar by saying that I asked to change something in the "balance" skill, There was a CBT where people were given the opportunity to help correct shortcomings and it was possible to create a topic at that time where enough people would see it and the voting made sense. And now, when there are 2 days left before the opening, ask for changes that radically change game strategies, and forces many people to prioritize. Your actions are stupid and natural. Maybe we stop asking everyone to do it the way we are used to and just start playing the game?

i didn't say u were crying about balance it was a guess.. people change everyday something , and when u have higher online at forum , its good time to vote. when beta started 22 may we tested many things and after few days we getting info from friendly players that many things are changed. how could we know that if we dont have any info about that on forum and anywhere ? just for old players it not make huge changes with even this 3 days , and as i spoke with many old players for them could be 3 days at least and it will be nicely.

for new players what coming on this server is a little harder to learn scheme farm that u learned accross last years or isn't ? server doesn't change much except few things. i think its worth to paying attention to and voting )