Game closes automatically - HELP

elpatron

Goodnight.

I would like some help with an l2Dreams client question.
always when opening the game, it closes automatically, without reporting any kind of error.
I've already tried reinstalling the game, downloading it again, disabling antivirus and putting l2.exe in the antivirus exception rules.
the maximum time I remained logged in was for 10 minutes, at other times when the char appears in the game it closes before I even perform any action.
Is there any cause/solution for this?
remembering that I also disabled the Nvidia overlay and uninstalled discord in case this is the problem. and still the problem persists.
please i would like some help. I'm a BR player.

12 часов назад, elpatron сказал:

Goodnight.

I would like some help with an l2Dreams client question.
always when opening the game, it closes automatically, without reporting any kind of error.
I've already tried reinstalling the game, downloading it again, disabling antivirus and putting l2.exe in the antivirus exception rules.
the maximum time I remained logged in was for 10 minutes, at other times when the char appears in the game it closes before I even perform any action.
Is there any cause/solution for this?
remembering that I also disabled the Nvidia overlay and uninstalled discord in case this is the problem. and still the problem persists.
please i would like some help. I'm a BR player.

Hello,

Do you try launch DreamUpdater.exe in the game folder and use "Full Check" button?

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

Hello. Yes, I did the fullcheck several times. several players in my clan are suffering from the same constant problem. yesterday managed to stay logged in for approximately 20 minutes before closing again. I have already downloaded the complete Client+patch twice.

pls write technical specifications of your PC and also check autorun
open process explorer (ctrl+shift+escape) - open tab autorun (or startup apps) - disable all unknown for you programs - restart your computer and try again

Skype Name    dream_neo  a4941bac4a7ae1e593f04c7268c2b776_icon.png.c97522341d2e5a1e410bcf9c13fec2ad.png https://t.me/dream_neo

Good Night.

My PC specs are:
Motherboard: Asus TUF Gaming
Intel Core i5-9400 CPU 2.90GHz
32 GBs de RAM
GPU: Nvidia Quadro K2200
Windows 10 Pro.

I have already disabled all unnecessary programs from windows startup and also disabled all services started together with the system in the advanced options of MSCONFIG. are there any patterns of closing the game with respect to the connection ping? I've tried several alternatives.