Totally imbalanced server? Or not?

I might be confused or am not aware of something here, don't blame me if so, but would like to hear some opinions/explanations.

Feels myself, as a partially solo player, that all you can do here just simply s**k big fat d**k? What are these crits 6-7k from SPS AND basic HB for 1.5k vs+10 jewelries and full resists? What are these archer crits 5-7k vs +10 Dyno set? Yeah, of course I've seen description for epic jews, and I know the boost of augments, but this seems ridiculous. Where does "fun" of pvp-server come in if donators/raid-controllers one-shot anyone on their way? 

I don't mean to be rude and I clearly see that idea of this server is not to have dedicated people join each re-opening, main purpose is to get as much donate in short-term as possible, but having 50-100 peeps online, admins should realize that this might be a reason of such kind of absurdity, considering that solo player (usually called "randoms") fulfill most of server population.

As a conclusion, I believe this post may get a lot of comments of a kind "stop cry", "feel free to donate", "get a clan" etc., like I've usually got while saying this in-game, but these 'recommendations' you can put deep inside your arses and keep this pissing contest on who donates more. 

17 часов назад, boleb52020 сказал:

I might be confused or am not aware of something here, don't blame me if so, but would like to hear some opinions/explanations.

Feels myself, as a partially solo player, that all you can do here just simply s**k big fat d**k? What are these crits 6-7k from SPS AND basic HB for 1.5k vs+10 jewelries and full resists? What are these archer crits 5-7k vs +10 Dyno set? Yeah, of course I've seen description for epic jews, and I know the boost of augments, but this seems ridiculous. Where does "fun" of pvp-server come in if donators/raid-controllers one-shot anyone on their way? 

I don't mean to be rude and I clearly see that idea of this server is not to have dedicated people join each re-opening, main purpose is to get as much donate in short-term as possible, but having 50-100 peeps online, admins should realize that this might be a reason of such kind of absurdity, considering that solo player (usually called "randoms") fulfill most of server population.

As a conclusion, I believe this post may get a lot of comments of a kind "stop cry", "feel free to donate", "get a clan" etc., like I've usually got while saying this in-game, but these 'recommendations' you can put deep inside your arses and keep this pissing contest on who donates more. 

Hello,
With the same character equipment, there is balance, but if it is very different, then the weaker player certainly has no chance.
It can not be in any other way.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

21 hours ago, boleb52020 said:

We will release more things how to get epic and other things more easier for solo players, like missions or achievements and also you can check in NPC shop section - event - festival adena - other,