Duelist skills

sitdownson

Hello dear moderators/admins:

Ive got couple of weird "bugs" with two skills 

First one Sonic buster = This skill does not attack AOE dmg, maybee it does for the first shot, but then this skill attack MAXIMUM 2/3 targets even if i have train from like 30 mobs.

= This skill does not cast like it should, i dont need to be REALLY near to the target to cast it. At this moment i need to be at range of normal auto attack to be able to cast this skill, in my   opinion(based on experience of my and my friends) this skill should be able to cast in every location you are( of course it should be combat zone). I should be able to cast it away from my target, and  deal damage(if targets are in the AOE) only becouse its AOE skill.

Second one Sonic storm = Here its the same problem like with the sonic buster, it only deals AOE dmg to all targets in the area of effect for the first time, when im recasting this skill it deals only dmg to 2/3 targets.

Sit.

Edited by sitdownson

24 минуты назад, sitdownson сказал:

Hello dear moderators/admins:

Ive got couple of weird "bugs" with two skills 

First one Sonic buster = This skill does not attack AOE dmg, maybee it does for the first shot, but then this skill attack MAXIMUM 2/3 targets even if i have train from like 30 mobs.

= This skill does not cast like it should, i dont need to be REALLY near to the target to cast it. At this moment i need to be at range of normal auto attack to be able to cast this skill, in my   opinion(based on experience of my and my friends) this skill should be able to cast in every location you are( of course it should be combat zone). I should be able to cast it away from my target, and  deal damage(if targets are in the AOE) only becouse its AOE skill.

Second one Sonic storm = Here its the same problem like with the sonic buster, it only deals AOE dmg to all targets in the area of effect for the first time, when im recasting this skill it deals only dmg to 2/3 targets.

Sit.

We know about the problems with the Gladiators.

Need a lot of fix with this class.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

7 hours ago, dream_Derp said:

We know about the problems with the Gladiators.

Need a lot of fix with this class.

You will do something with this ?