SHIELD STUN

Robb

Hi!

I wanted to ask you to take a look at the shield stun skill cause it's not working AT ALL. And I'm not saying it's not working on players, so it's not the cause of equipment or buffs, resists etc. I tested it several times on different types of mobs, it just never works. For example, 20 tries on 1 mob equals = 0 effective attacks.  It's really inconvienient for classes such as phoenix knight or hell knight as this is basic skill for them and i'm willing to say they cannot exist in pvp without it. 

I hope somebody will take care of it soon ;)

41 минуту назад, Robb сказал:

Hi!

I wanted to ask you to take a look at the shield stun skill cause it's not working AT ALL. And I'm not saying it's not working on players, so it's not the cause of equipment or buffs, resists etc. I tested it several times on different types of mobs, it just never works. For example, 20 tries on 1 mob equals = 0 effective attacks.  It's really inconvienient for classes such as phoenix knight or hell knight as this is basic skill for them and i'm willing to say they cannot exist in pvp without it. 

I hope somebody will take care of it soon ;)

Checked chance of passing the shield-stun i am can't agree with you

Of the 20 stun's worked 9 (45%)

Tested 40 lvl paladin VS 37 level monster.

СнимокШШ.PNG

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

Personally im playing hell knight, so maybe the problem lays with this class? 
Or maybe check it on the higher level, cause i think at low levels it was kind of working, but now it really doesn't at all.

EDIT: Your post made me curious and i went right now to check this out... HEll knight, 79 lvl and hot springs flava, already 27 tries and none worked. :(
EDIT2: 37 tries - none worked

Edited by Robb

22 часа назад, Robb сказал:

Personally im playing hell knight, so maybe the problem lays with this class? 
Or maybe check it on the higher level, cause i think at low levels it was kind of working, but now it really doesn't at all.

EDIT: Your post made me curious and i went right now to check this out... HEll knight, 79 lvl and hot springs flava, already 27 tries and none worked. :(
EDIT2: 37 tries - none worked

we check it! in proccess