Character progress reversed?

Shaiero

Hello,

I have a question and a complaint:

During last weekend, after a break I returned to this server to play (played May 13 whole day), created two characters and made good progress. Today (may 16) I log in to see that one of my character's items, level and adena is gone. I would like to know if there was a time reverse/I had been scammed/other reason? Because I transferred many items and adena from my first character to the second, the items and adena are gone from both of them.

Adding some pictures as proof. 

Thank you for your time and I will be awaiting for your response, because I do not know if it's worth to play, if all progress can randomly go away.

Best Regards.

Shot00002.jpg

Shot00005.jpg

Shot00008.jpg

Shot00007.jpg

11 минуту назад, Shaiero сказал:

Hello,

I have a question and a complaint:

During last weekend, after a break I returned to this server to play (played May 13 whole day), created two characters and made good progress. Today (may 16) I log in to see that one of my character's items, level and adena is gone. I would like to know if there was a time reverse/I had been scammed/other reason? Because I transferred many items and adena from my first character to the second, the items and adena are gone from both of them.

Adding some pictures as proof. 

Thank you for your time and I will be awaiting for your response, because I do not know if it's worth to play, if all progress can randomly go away.

Best Regards.

This diferent characters

First Hexsis

Second Hexis

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

15 minutes ago, dream_Derp said:

This diferent characters

First Hexsis

Second Hexis

OH Thanks!!!

It's my bad, I realised now, after your response, that I have created another account to transfer my items, since FREIGHT doesn't seem to work for me.

Thanks for your time and fast notice :)

Shot00010.jpg