Problem connecting !!

Alejandro Bastida

Español:

Saludos!
Llevo varios días intentando entrar al juego el cual no ha sido posible. He leído casi todos los temas sobre problemas de conexión, y he probado cada solución que dictan los miembros del foro, los moderadores y el admin; sin embargo, sigo en la misma situación, no logro entrar al juego. Realmente quiero jugar este servidor, pero nadie me da solución a mi problema, créanme cuando digo que lo he intentado todo!

Disculpen si soy molesto o fastidioso... Pero no le veo sentido a que den un parche que trae problemas para ingresar al juego, esto no es un problema "aislado", he visto innumerables post al respecto! si ya descargue el parche y lo instale debidamente como se explica, ¿por qué me aparece este aviso (foto2)? ¿Qué debe actualizar si ya descargue todo de la pagina ( http://la2dream.com/index.php?f=download )?... Espero este post lo lean y me sepan dar alguna solución a mi problema.

Dejo unas imágenes de lo que me sucede. (ya probé con otro Internet, otra IP, re-instale el Internet, re-instale c6 y parches, etc...)

English:

Greetings!
I've been trying to get into the game for several days, which has not been possible. I have read almost all issues about connection problems, And I have tested every solution dictated by forum members, moderators and admin; however, I'm still in the same situation, I can not get into the game. I really want to play this server, but nobody gives me solution to my problem, believe me when I say that I have tried everything!

Sorry if I'm annoying ... But I do not see the sense to give a patch that brings problems to enter the game, this is not an isolated problem, I have seen countless post about it! If you already download the patch and install it properly as explained, why does this picture appear to me (foto2)? What should you update if you already download everything from the page ( http://la2dream.com/index.php?f=download )?... I hope this post is read, and can give me some solution to my problem.

I leave some images of what happens to me. (I tried with another Internet, another IP, reinstall the Internet, reinstall c6 and patch, etc...)

foto2.png

foto3.png

foto1.png

On 22/7/2017 at 7:08 AM, dream_neo said:

pls try temporary
- uninstall your avast security software

- restart PC 

- download our patch or updater again and install (run full check)

- try start game

Try and nothing... Apparently it's the internet; apparently, the first logg needs more internet than I own (I do not understand why), However my internet has the ability to support the game (Including the official), but for some reason does not allow me to enter this server.

Install this server on my laptop (Using exactly the same folders I have on the computer), use the internet from my phone on the laptop and I was able to enter, then change the internet that I use with my computer and ran normal!! I do not understand why this happens but it's weird...

From what I see, the problem is the internet undoubtedly. Should check the DB or whatever, this is obviously a problem for us players.

foto4.png