Barakiel - GM's way to say ''fck you'' to new players

Dildish

I understand you make money from people who are forced to buy noblesse with 25 COL, but this is too much.

Yes, restoring raid boss HP is possible. Community has to deal with this unless you decide to help.

Instead, you make Barakiel harder to kill, taking 15 minutes even with 30 mages hitting him. Basically, you make it easy for those who heal raid boss.

We understand healing RB is supposed to be normal, but at least make Barakiel have RETAIL stats.

Or, ofc, you can ignore this request and keep enjoying donations and your Mai Tai in Ibiza, with 2 girls around you, teaching them the Gopnik Slav Squat during the sex breaks.

Bro, pls answer me. Are you playing in game with name Lineage 2 or in game named "if something hard for me i need write to admin for change this" ?

La2 - for strong people. Someone heal RB - kill him !

Skype Name    dream_neo  a4941bac4a7ae1e593f04c7268c2b776_icon.png.c97522341d2e5a1e410bcf9c13fec2ad.png https://t.me/dream_neo

1 час назад, dream_neo сказал:

Bro, pls answer me. Are you playing in game with name Lineage 2 or in game named "if something hard for me i need write to admin for change this" ?

La2 - for strong people. Someone heal RB - kill him !

even the administrator under the regime for a year can not kill the bishops that heal RB, when there are 11 packs + a couple of saiders that, when a "flag," immediately give an answer. Well, once the administration is sure that this is possible, let's take a look at this. At its core, Barakiel is a lottery, who finished off that fellow.