Excessive Jail time

trypas

Hello my character has been jailed for 99500minutes = 2months, why did i get such an excessive time jail .

I am not using any 3rd party programs i just stuck a key on the keyboard to make it auto attack.

Is using macros of the game violation of game rules?

char name Lollipop

Edited by trypas

we can't see which methods for autofarm used players. Any autofarm method is not fair for another players with manual farm. And we check players with different methods. If you not answer t capcha first time - you get jail 3000 minutes, but if you again not answer to capcha second time - you get 99 999 minutes (its means permanent and if you want jail out - you can find in jail npc jailout)

Skype Name    dream_neo  a4941bac4a7ae1e593f04c7268c2b776_icon.png.c97522341d2e5a1e410bcf9c13fec2ad.png https://t.me/dream_neo

but its manual farm man , you just banned me from the server forever, and i cant even withdraw COL from warehouse

Just remove macros from game , because this is unfair,

there are people botting all day in catacombs and pagans and you ban me from server because i got 1kk of ancient adena while not being on the computer

good luck with server

Edited by trypas

12 hours ago, trypas said:

but its manual farm man , you just banned me from the server forever, and i cant even withdraw COL from warehouse

Just remove macros from game , because this is unfair,

there are people botting all day in catacombs and pagans and you ban me from server because i got 1kk of ancient adena while not being on the computer

good luck with server

write here macros what you use for check, or u pussy?

Any autofarm method is not fair for another players with manual farm, not more.

"there are people botting all day in catacombs and pagans" and many already have jail.

We are working hard on this, the law is respected for all.

I hope you know how to understand and that you keep betting on our project.

A big greeting and you will always be welcome.