REPORT bewS? 2 days? no announcement on site? Gratz

SevenDeadlySins

So u put BewS for 2 days w/o any information like u do every time on your main page. but ofc there was people who knew that..people that u actually inform about this action.

2days bewS for 4cols. u remove it w/o say anything again ofc . an people sell them now 10cols. 

Peoplo who knew that people who get inform about that like @GnGuy  exchange all of their cols for BewS. So when u remove the BewS from the Gm shop the exactly same time mr @GnGuy shout that he sell 99 BewS only for 10 cols each. that the price of bewS now on server.

You inform some people they buy them and now they make their money back duble. people like us said ok bewS will be at Gm shop like for ever as long as u make the available.

You have destroy your server with leting people play on adrenaline now u destroy the server economy by doing things like that. 

Also lets inform players that admins is members of the 4big sides(clans/allys) of the server.You get money from donations,u get money by selling cols on black market,u let people donate weapons already echanted if they pernsonally contact you, and u make updates like this on server to destroy the economy and make people donate more cols.

is like you try to steal a candy from a child, well is exactly that.

P.S Is the Second time i make this topic. I hope it will not get deleted again.

2 hours ago, SevenDeadlySins said:

So u put BewS for 2 days w/o any information like u do every time on your main page. but ofc there was people who knew that..people that u actually inform about this action.

2days bewS for 4cols. u remove it w/o say anything again ofc . an people sell them now 10cols. 

Peoplo who knew that people who get inform about that like @GnGuy  exchange all of their cols for BewS. So when u remove the BewS from the Gm shop the exactly same time mr @GnGuy shout that he sell 99 BewS only for 10 cols each. that the price of bewS now on server.

You inform some people they buy them and now they make their money back duble. people like us said ok bewS will be at Gm shop like for ever as long as u make the available.

You have destroy your server with leting people play on adrenaline now u destroy the server economy by doing things like that. 

Also lets inform players that admins is members of the 4big sides(clans/allys) of the server.You get money from donations,u get money by selling cols on black market,u let people donate weapons already echanted if they pernsonally contact you, and u make updates like this on server to destroy the economy and make people donate more cols.

is like you try to steal a candy from a child, well is exactly that.

P.S Is the Second time i make this topic. I hope it will not get deleted again.

Hello! You was making mistakes, because you thinking like that, like so angry! 
So, what you want, answer to me correctly? 
We was remove bews from donate system, for temporarily time, becouse other players was crying like you now do that... But, be cool, and prepare patience, if you have, becouse soon we will set bews one more time, in few weeks we will set bews in gmshop! Also, please stop write wrong infromation about black market, about cheaters, becouse we have very hard rules and professional team. If you will continuing crying and writing wrong info, then, forget about support from US! Also, if server have hight prices, then he was and will growing, not dieing, we growing now, becouse prices was very hight, I mean market is very balanced, that mean, we have best server with highest online and populity!  

On 11/12/2018 at 4:03 PM, [adm]-dream said:

Hello! You was making mistakes, because you thinking like that, like so angry! 
So, what you want, answer to me correctly? 
We was remove bews from donate system, for temporarily time, becouse other players was crying like you now do that... But, be cool, and prepare patience, if you have, becouse soon we will set bews one more time, in few weeks we will set bews in gmshop! Also, please stop write wrong infromation about black market, about cheaters, becouse we have very hard rules and professional team. If you will continuing crying and writing wrong info, then, forget about support from US! Also, if server have hight prices, then he was and will growing, not dieing, we growing now, becouse prices was very hight, I mean market is very balanced, that mean, we have best server with highest online and populity!  

dude u let people bue bews for 4 COL u remove them from gm shop and they was selling them for 10cols

You make people rich with this"mistake" or scam as i will call it.

if some1 buy 4bews for 16col he sell them for 4bews for 40col. u destroy the fkin econome step by step.. are u blink or u just dont want to understand. wtf is wrong with u. is not about angry is about justice. learn the deference and do your fking job right wtf. 

U let people double their COL with this 2 days of BewS. YOU have adrenaline free server mate your popularity is bots most of them. wtf are we really speak for La2Dream?

Are u really in this server?