REPORT Why last season fail

#Aseed

Last season duration was about 50 days, after 50 days half +++ppl left from server.. In my opinion the reasons was 

1. Zerg, solution =2clan per ally 

2. S weaps and armors in Gm shop for Cols from the 1st day? ! And bews for 3-4col after 20-30 days?  This makes server grow faster and die faster as well 

If you improve those 2 things server will became more stable and balanced, more ppl+clans will stay as the time pass 

Thx in advance old-DaRkMoOn 

Hello

1 час назад, #Aseed сказал:

1. Zerg, solution =2clan per ally 

More clans in the alliance only increased the scale of the battles on the epic bosses!

S weaps and armors in Gm shop for Cols from the 1st day

It is not true! 1st day? Rly?

And bews for 3-4col after 20-30 days?

In future prices will be better thought out.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

Hello there,

Why you say that what is the difference if 4 Clan in Ally or 4 Clan = 2 Ally.. The difference is that the game is more interesting,  why 90 people have to fight together and coop for 1 epic jewel? Normal players will do it 1, 2, 3 times max after that there isn't any point fight and help for someone else foreign guy benefit, understand my point?And except that the probability to add 4 Clan in Ally is not benefit for all clan leaders  is like you say who can gather more pts he wins the game.  I'm not negative guy I like this server and I tell my opinion that's all, s weaps arms maybe my fault, maybe you added it later but my point is server is growing really fast and die fast, many weaps +top augs too early in the server. 

And I'm saying again I'm not negative guy i play dream since 1st season :)

Edited by #Aseed

• 3 weeks later...

Aseed is right..Last server had a lot of problems clan wise since whoever had the most numbers won almost everything..As far as the fast crafting is concerned its true that it was way easier and thats the biggest problem here..You could farm so easy and then you had nothing else to do than logging in for epics..In my opinion a huge mistake in these servers is the fact that 7signs isnt working properly and mammons are in town since day 1..Having normal 7signs will make the server last longer farm wise always...Pagans was also too easy, almost a scam tbh..To make the server work properly you need to make it harder to farm so players wont quit in the first 2-3 weeks cause they have farmed everything..

Change qi drop rate from 3 to 5 (randomly) in top spots, such as:

Pagan, stakato, fog, it, mos. Than decrease chance to level up crystal in PI and decrease top ls drop as well. This will make farm harder, it will take longer to get it. 

Edited by ksenoN