REPORT I'm new need help about Fate's whisper quest plssss. Argentina

tomi7883

Hi as been pass a long time ago when a play this game for last time and i need information about the fate's whisper quest. I don't know if it is necessary to do for the subclass in this server. If it is necessary to do, in what hour of the day appear the monster messenger cabrio. I need all the information you can give to me, be cause i don't know if the information what i found in google is usefull to this server of l2. Please helppppp. thanksss. greetings from argentina

4 минуты назад, tomi7883 сказал:

Hi as been pass a long time ago when a play this game for last time and i need information about the fate's whisper quest. I don't know if it is necessary to do for the subclass in this server. If it is necessary to do, in what hour of the day appear the monster messenger cabrio. I need all the information you can give to me, be cause i don't know if the information what i found in google is usefull to this server of l2. Please helppppp. thanksss. greetings from argentina

Hello
You don't need make this quest, subclass is available without any quest.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

Ya soy 76 3era clase y queria sumar otra clase y no se si es acumulativa. Ayudaaaa

I'm already 76 3rd class and i want to know if is cumulative the subclass. helppp

Edited by tomi7883
Be cause the language

On 7/23/2019 at 1:39 AM, tomi7883 said:

Ya soy 76 3era clase y queria sumar otra clase y no se si es acumulativa. Ayudaaaa

I'm already 76 3rd class and i want to know if is cumulative the subclass. helppp

no tomi! no es sub acumulativa estte server, es solo una clase! podes hacer subclases pero no se acumulan!