no reason jail

mentefuerte

hello

u put jail my dwarf while i was picking up tree drops in godard. You send me a bot message,i pressed 9 instantly and then i got instant jail. please unjail me fast name sn1k. I also tried to find GM in forum pm or skype but no one replies me since 18/12/2019.

7 часов назад, mentefuerte сказал:

hello

u put jail my dwarf while i was picking up tree drops in godard. You send me a bot message,i pressed 9 instantly and then i got instant jail. please unjail me fast name sn1k. I also tried to find GM in forum pm or skype but no one replies me since 18/12/2019.

Hello,

I’m and any players is very tired of a bunch of your bots and script that responds to captcha, don't try to hold us for fools!

Everyone who uses a script to answer captcha will receive 6000 minutes of jail instantly!

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

hi again,

yhe problem is that i dont use script for captcha and this is the reason i try to pm you!!! i was on pc without any 3rd party software at the time it happend.

do u have any proof of this captcha script??

and also why do u let adrenaline run in the server if you have so big problem because when i started i played 2 months and guys started for a week and they had better gear with adrenaline.

i use adrenaline and i havent complain for any jail of my bots but the problem is you putted jail my main dwarf completely for no reason... if you pick 10 items in a row from a tree and get insta jail... i guess this is a way to lose people often.

i can w8 6k min for my dward to jail out ... but please check it out because i realy didnt use any script.