QUESTION JAIL without reason.

Porqua

Hi Admin/Gm's. 

Just a few minutes ago my pharmacy sent me a message in a language I didn't know and clicked NO. So I have come from the official I am 47 years old and have learned to play honestly and respectfully I will tell you the outside.
Will any of the staff check that I really do not have a running bot and I am just an active and patient farmer, just can believe and change the language of the messages coming to the users. I know English ... and it came to me in a language yours and I acted with reasonable NO.If there was a fair and controlling response to really see your mistake without any excuse that it would have to because besides being correct most of us are funding a lot. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Porqua said:

Hi Admin/Gm's. 

Just a few minutes ago my pharmacy sent me a message in a language I didn't know and clicked NO. So I have come from the official I am 47 years old and have learned to play honestly and respectfully I will tell you the outside.

Will any of the staff check that I really do not have a running bot and I am just an active and patient farmer, just can believe and change the language of the messages coming to the users. I know English ... and it came to me in a language yours and I acted with reasonable NO.If there was a fair and controlling response to really see your mistake without any excuse that it would have to because besides being correct most of us are funding a lot. Thanks.

Μy character name : MrSaLvaToRe.