REPORT Oly boxing

Muay

Hello, would like to share about the olympiad boxers... You cant use box when running tts, but you can box in olly? is that normal? Look at the photos, this is only just one example of Adventurer class... i bet there are many people which doing thiss thing. I think you should fix this, that you could not use boxes in olly... its not fair to people which are trying they best... I would like to get informed about what you will try to do about that. and is it worth to continue playing here.  It looks like everything here is for the donate.. Even the PK cleaning quest doesnt work, that poeople would buy COL... I hope you will fix that..

Shot00000.jpg

Shot00002.jpg

3 минуты назад, Muay сказал:

Hello, would like to share about the olympiad boxers... You cant use box when running tts, but you can box in olly? is that normal? Look at the photos, this is only just one example of Adventurer class... i bet there are many people which doing thiss thing. I think you should fix this, that you could not use boxes in olly... its not fair to people which are trying they best... I would like to get informed about what you will try to do about that. and is it worth to continue playing here.  It looks like everything here is for the donate.. Even the PK cleaning quest doesnt work, that poeople would buy COL... I hope you will fix that..

Shot00000.jpg

Shot00002.jpg

Hello,

This is a gameplay, he could ask a friend to help him load window for the Olymp.

He did not break any rules

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

Its first time i see things like this... nowhere else moderators accept things like this... the most important is donate, not the game quality.. i understand that people from same clan can feed someone, but not one person with 6 accounts going to same class fights to get hero... its ridiculous isint it??

If some clans feed  members that is all good, if some strong class give pts for weak class, but not   bassed class all nabs whos donate alot coud take hero

17 minutes ago, Muay said:

i understand that people from same clan can feed someone, but not one person with 6 accounts

some CP's have charnames pvp1 pvp2 pvp3 - it is different people from different countries

why you decided this is same person? only from nickname? we not allow run fight from same HWID

Skype Name    dream_neo  a4941bac4a7ae1e593f04c7268c2b776_icon.png.c97522341d2e5a1e410bcf9c13fec2ad.png https://t.me/dream_neo

For those who says that its normal i bet you never played in servers where donate isnt number one priority.. just donate large amount, take nobless for 6 characters ant gz, youre hero! ?

Just now, dream_neo said:

some CP's have charnames pvp1 pvp2 pvp3 - it is different people from different countries

why you decided this is same person? only from nickname? we not allow run fight from same HWID

You should see their fights, all of them with no gr daggers, avadon sets, and the main one with full s grade, its nonsense that u dont understand that this is boxing.. you can use vos or something else, but its not fair to do this.. you should punish people like him..

image.png.2e7a053b94844412a9ee4c02fa2dcdb7.png

image.png.8da956a64f0ba34772782d9d5baaeb94.png

this is interlude - need full change olympiad system for some classes, like TH - because they can't fight on oly nonclassed and never wait until 5 real TH registered in class fights

if we will punish for armor no grade - they start go with s grade or no?

and one more important thing - main admin want fix this feeds on oly and we will definitely find a solution

Skype Name    dream_neo  a4941bac4a7ae1e593f04c7268c2b776_icon.png.c97522341d2e5a1e410bcf9c13fec2ad.png https://t.me/dream_neo

14 minutes ago, dream_neo said:

this is interlude - need full change olympiad system for some classes, like TH - because they can't fight on oly nonclassed and never wait until 5 real TH registered in class fights

and one more important thing - main admin want fix this feeds on oly and we will definitely find a solution

Its not only for th, lots of classes hard to fight against others, but they dont start boxing. I understand that sometimes theres no chances to fight against your class becouse no one register to oly, but boxing isn’t solution.. everyone should have same privileges. And th isnt so weak that could not defeat anything, its not bd or a scavanger, in oly you have to show your skill, not the size of your wallet..

38 minutes ago, dream_neo said:

I hope you will find solution and fix this. Everyone will be happy then ? (except the boxers) 

Lamao is one easy soultion, just close class fights. I know most of classes are shit on interlude but this gonna be equal for everone. Anyway olympiad is a joke here, 1 month period and ppl start fighting anyway in last 2 weeks. Next thing that u can change a class and keep olympiad points. I know how it is u need to have ppl which gonna buy hero from shop after a 1month period. People voting for a change but u dont give shit about it.

https://forum.la2dream.com/topic/9117-en-change-in-the-period-of-the-olympiad-on-main-server-%D1%80%D1%83-%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0-%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%8B-%D0%BD%D0%B0-main-%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5/

Yes i know is a vote for main server but if u gonna make for new, a result gonna be same.

3 часа назад, Sawk сказал:

close class fights.

How classes like dagger, bows and elemental mages will make hero? this classes can't kill no one other class on the interlude olympiad.

39 минут назад, PecHu4ka сказал:

Listen. If you're smart enough to win me Th when I'm glad on Olympus. We will not fill in th. Waiting in the game. Smart guy. 

Close the subject.

u not answer how dagger, bows and elemental mages can kill all other classes

You suggested without thinking.

TH never kill even gladiator, i am not talking about "support" and "summon" classes

• 2 weeks later...