REPORT Bots everywhere. Adrenaline users still there.

Spirit22

Hello. Just want to friendly ask you, what about all those bots that are farming all day all night long? Yesterday I saw many bots on adrenaline, that's one person, he is there but he's bots ( SPS and BP) on adrenaline are farming well whole night, he is only waiting someone to come and to PK him. I see directly that bishop moves and skill casts when someone died from party is extremely fast, a human can't made this so fast. I see that the problem ist, you can't check this, only when he is online...only make a bot test but he can see it on the window.this is how one person can farm without any problems here and this is sad coz server is looking very well... Just look at the bishops with adrenaline on primeval isle... You can't catch them coz they can see bottest you send to them. Any ideas? Adrenaline will Destroy this server. And one more thing,

Do I understand this right? that if you are using a bot but are there, it means its allowed? When I got 4 bots in IT and I can complete your bot test you can't jail me coz you can't prove this that I am using it....? Holy Sh.... I think I will buy adrenaline today.

Edited by Spirit22
Forget something

And one more thing,

Do I understand this right? that if you are using a bot but are near PC and see everything, it means its allowed? When I got 4 bots in IT and I can complete your bot test you can't jail me coz you can't prove this that I am using it....? Holy Sh.... I think I will buy adrenaline today. 

Edited by Spirit22

What kind of server are you talking about? Main or New?
We do not use any tests against bots, we immediately send them to jail.

If u find bot just write .bot [nick] or in skype dream_derp,

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg