REPORT Any actions?

PyRi3L

It's premium day and guess what..... it's boting day. I can't even go and farm anywhere. I try to spoil mobs, and guess what happens... a bot comes and kill my mobs. I go further away, and guess again....right the bot comes at my place again. I was pked 5 time today cause someone wanted to place his bot at my spot where i was farming. Are you gonna do something about that? Don't tell me to .bot and nick. I already did it whenever i met a bot, and the bot is still there farming.You say that you have antibot system.... This is not what i see. Allover the place are full of bots. You cant even farm anymore.So are you gonna take any actions or you gonna let this server die from botters?

34 минуты назад, PyRi3L сказал:

It's premium day and guess what..... it's boting day. I can't even go and farm anywhere. I try to spoil mobs, and guess what happens... a bot comes and kill my mobs. I go further away, and guess again....right the bot comes at my place again. I was pked 5 time today cause someone wanted to place his bot at my spot where i was farming. Are you gonna do something about that? Don't tell me to .bot and nick. I already did it whenever i met a bot, and the bot is still there farming.You say that you have antibot system.... This is not what i see. Allover the place are full of bots. You cant even farm anymore.So are you gonna take any actions or you gonna let this server die from botters?

Today we are intensely checking bots, bot raid every ~30 mins, so more than 10-20 minutes they do not farm)

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

Unstask is one of them. Now he logged to farm manually. Its too late for that. But you can check frozen labyrinth and see how many bots there are there.All from the same clan