Summon life time

smartie

Hi All,

since the buff time is 2 hours is it possible to increase the life time from summons to 2 hours aswell? Because right now i got like 20 mins when i reached my farm spot to farm and then my summon disappears and i have to go to town to rebuff. Therefore it would be awesome if you can increase the life time.

On 3/13/2020 at 9:01 PM, smartie said:

Hi All,

since the buff time is 2 hours is it possible to increase the life time from summons to 2 hours aswell? Because right now i got like 20 mins when i reached my farm spot to farm and then my summon disappears and i have to go to town to rebuff. Therefore it would be awesome if you can increase the life time.

Hello dude, I will share this information with the team, and we will make the best decision in this regard.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 5:45 PM, Dream_Español said:

Hello dude, I will share this information with the team, and we will make the best decision in this regard.

thanks that you take are on this issue, any update on it already?

• 3 weeks later...

Buenas, Me intento conectar al servidor MAIN y no me deja, se queda en esa ventana y no se mueve. Por favor ayúdenme porque he invertido mucho tiempo y dinero en este servidor.

Ya he actualicé el updater, he instalado el servidor desde 0 de nuevo y el cliente, pero no funciona.

Gracias por su atención.

Edited by DarkStorm

27 минут назад, DarkStorm сказал:

Buenas, Me intento conectar al servidor MAIN y no me deja, se queda en esa ventana y no se mueve. Por favor ayúdenme porque he invertido mucho tiempo y dinero en este servidor.

Ya he actualicé el updater, he instalado el servidor desde 0 de nuevo y el cliente, pero no funciona.

Gracias por su atención.

Some technical problems, will fixed!

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg