REPORT Less Manes from War with Varka SIlenos Quest

Gwentru

Hi, I've been doing the alliance quest for some time now, but only recently managed to kill the RBs, to reach LVL 5. 

While I still had lvl 3, I had both quests (alliance with Ketra and war with Varka) active at the same time, so naturally, sometimes, I was getting badges and sometimes, manes. When I collected all the badges, all mobs were dropping manes, so all was good. 

After reaching lvl 5, It seems like manes are dropped less. maybe 1 out of 3-4 mobs(correct mobs, I checked) drop the items. amount of manes are correct. 

It seems, like the mobs, drop manes in the same manner, as when I was still collecting badges as well, however, I get nothing from most mobs as I don't need any more badges. 

Could you please explain what is the issue here? Is the alliance quest somehow affecting the war quest? If yes, is there a way to fix this? I don't want to accidentally lose my lvl 5 mark.  

Thanks in advance

5 часов назад, Gwentru сказал:

Hi, I've been doing the alliance quest for some time now, but only recently managed to kill the RBs, to reach LVL 5. 

While I still had lvl 3, I had both quests (alliance with Ketra and war with Varka) active at the same time, so naturally, sometimes, I was getting badges and sometimes, manes. When I collected all the badges, all mobs were dropping manes, so all was good. 

After reaching lvl 5, It seems like manes are dropped less. maybe 1 out of 3-4 mobs(correct mobs, I checked) drop the items. amount of manes are correct. 

It seems, like the mobs, drop manes in the same manner, as when I was still collecting badges as well, however, I get nothing from most mobs as I don't need any more badges. 

Could you please explain what is the issue here? Is the alliance quest somehow affecting the war quest? If yes, is there a way to fix this? I don't want to accidentally lose my lvl 5 mark.  

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Try go to the starting NPC for an aly quest and press confirmation that you are continuing the alliance.

!!!!! do not press the line with the word quit - this cancels alliance !!!!!

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg