REPORT Killing RB with an exploit

Gwentru

Yesterday this guy was trying to kill the RB with an exploit. He used a Wyvern to get on top and was killing RB without getting hit...

He couldn't kill the boss as we managed to kill him and the RB, but I assume this is not his first time doing it... 

Nickname - IIoxyucm

Shot00044.thumb.jpg.6569f1ba0e20cc59e9438fe5307c8cfd.jpgShot00043.thumb.jpg.023959672ff40e5722a0930d3f0a8360.jpg

8 минут назад, dream_Derp сказал:

We do not punish for such RB kill because it is game process

Soon we will fix this bug.

Шикарный ответ, ну будем надеяться

Shot00006.jpg

Только что, Lucifer ? сказал:

Шикарный ответ, ну будем надеяться

А что с ответом не так? Уже от части закрыли этот баг, надо дорабатывать еще.

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

1 минуту назад, dream_Derp сказал:

А что с ответом не так? Уже от части закрыли этот баг, надо дорабатывать еще.

Ты и я оба знаем что ваше от части ничего не дало, а дорабатывать надо тут я не спорю

Shot00006.jpg

On 3/30/2020 at 7:20 PM, dream_Derp said:

We do not punish for such RB kill because it is game process

Soon we will fix this bug.

Wait a minute, I think I missed this reply...

SO, what you're telling me is that this is how it should be in this game? or that this is a bug on the server, that is being worked on? 

47 минут назад, Gwentru сказал:

Wait a minute, I think I missed this reply...

SO, what you're telling me is that this is how it should be in this game? or that this is a bug on the server, that is being worked on? 

This should not be, we will fix it.

1 hour ago, dream_Derp said:

This should not be, we will fix it.

Okay, that's good, but why are you not punishing these guys? 

I checked the rules and it's clearly stated:

6. Using Project Server
a. Prohibited the use of exploits holes uncovered bugs server. In the case of finding any, immediately report it to the Administration of the project.

And the penalty:

section 6
a. Lock all user accounts in perpetuity.

I double-checked with Russian version, to check if there was a error in translation, but the Russian part is also rather self-explanatory...

6. Использование серверов проекта 
 a. Запрещено использование эксплойтов, дырок, незакрытых багов сервера. В случае нахождение такового, немедленно сообщите о нём Администрации проекта.

and the punishment:

6. Использование серверов проекта 
 a. Запрещено использование эксплойтов, дырок, незакрытых багов сервера. В случае нахождение такового, немедленно сообщите о нём Администрации проекта.

I assume, you already know these, so what's the "We do not punish for such RB kill because it is game process" about? 

21 минуту назад, Gwentru сказал:

Okay, that's good, but why are you not punishing these guys? 

I checked the rules and it's clearly stated:

And the penalty:

I double-checked with Russian version, to check if there was a error in translation, but the Russian part is also rather self-explanatory...

and the punishment:

I assume, you already know these, so what's the "We do not punish for such RB kill because it is game process" about? 

We will not punish selectively for this, and we have no opportunity to punish absolutely everyone for this.

We do not consider this bug so serious as to ban players for it

58 minutes ago, dream_Derp said:

We will not punish selectively for this, and we have no opportunity to punish absolutely everyone for this.

We do not consider this bug so serious as to ban players for it

You have the opportunity to punish everyone for doing it. you just don't want to. 
I'm have no idea, but there should be a limited number of RBs that allow this kind of exploit. it could be easily monitored. 

It's not like you need to verify each and every player individually in person like with the bots. Screenshots and videos should be more than sufficient to identify the rule-breakers. 

If you don't want to punish them permanently, you could implement a lighter punishment, jail for a fixed time or something else.

Admins seeing a player using an exploit to gain an advantage over the other players and doing nothing is a bad reputation for the server. "we're working on fixing the bug" is not an answer, when it's clearly mentioned in the rules, that abusing the bug is a punishable offence. 

14 часов назад, Gwentru сказал:

You have the opportunity to punish everyone for doing it. you just don't want to. 
I'm have no idea, but there should be a limited number of RBs that allow this kind of exploit. it could be easily monitored. 

How? Watch 100+ raid bosses who are kill 2 times every each day?

It's not like you need to verify each and every player individually in person like with the bots. Screenshots and videos should be more than sufficient to identify the rule-breakers. 

Only those who were reported will be punished, but what about those who went unnoticed or just dont get report?

Admins seeing a player using an exploit to gain an advantage over the other players and doing nothing is a bad reputation for the server. "we're working on fixing the bug" is not an answer, when it's clearly mentioned in the rules, that abusing the bug is a punishable offence. 

You have same gaming capabilities as other players, we will not punish you either.

On 4/8/2020 at 2:40 PM, dream_Derp said:

How? Watch 100+ raid bosses who are kill 2 times every each day?

You know better than me that people won't even bother with most RBs. Only the ones with clan skill items, and BEAA/BEWA, BEAS/BEWS and S weapons. and not all of them can be killed with this kind of exploit due to surrounding area. 

Only those who were reported will be punished, but what about those who went unnoticed or just dont get report?

It's similar when you punish bots. There're a lot of bots that don't get punished and continued to bot, because you were not able to catch them in the act and even if they were reported, they were not botting when you checked.  Does that mean that you need to stop punishing bots as well? 

You have same gaming capabilities as other players, we will not punish you either.

So, what you're saying is, If i find a bug, I can abuse it all I want and you won't punish me? 

Edited by Gwentru
wrong quote

16 минут назад, Gwentru сказал:

So, what you're saying is, If i find a bug, I can abuse it all I want and you won't punish me? 

We are talking now about this case, not any other.

i saw on some srvs that if you move rb by some range he get spawned back in hes location , dont know if can be maked same thing here , sometimes ppl over exaggerate