Cannot farm anymore

PyRi3L

Once again i am gonna open an issue of farming. Some retards (cause they are retards) come and pk you all the time cause they think you are a bot. Guess what, I am not a bot. I am talking about main server, i was farming at 4s and one fucking retard tyrant with the name ITSFUNGAME came and pk me all the time cause he thinks i am a bot. All other BOTS there still alive. If this thing continues (that some retards will not let you farm), this server will empty fast, like new server happened the same. Any actions? Or  will this continue? 

I went one more time and the spot was taken from his ally bot (kickbuttowski's bot). So this will continue all the time? I will not be able to farm again? A premium week passed and all boters where there farming and i didnt complain about that. But now you cant even farm on normal days. ARE YOU GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT OR ARE YOU GONNA LOSE MONEY FROM THIS BEHAVIOR? NEED ACTIONS.

Well good luck with that. I have already report all the bots i found and guess what. THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!!! So reporting only is not working. And i didnt say to forbid killing me. I said that killing an actual player to place one bot is not very nice. But dont worry. All of these things made me to quit the server and never suggest it to others. BOT FARMERS WIN

image.thumb.png.e7cbe310855e8639a4deb1943a046e90.png

As you can see, it is still there.... farming all day. And that is only one bot from 4S.

Edited by PyRi3L

so this guy came after i report and killed his bots and dont let me farm. he even said if i can report his bots. he doesnt even care. his bots are ironore01 and ironore03 at frozen labyrinth 

image.png

no thats not a bot. i am on my computer and farm.i am not afk farm like a lot of guys.a lot of people use interface. is that illegal?

if this illegal you can ban me for using interface. BUT, if i get banned then all other guys using it should be banned with me. Don't ban only me cause i post a screenshot with interface. Almost the whole server plays with interface.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 5:27 AM, PyRi3L said:

Once again i am gonna open an issue of farming. Some retards (cause they are retards) come and pk you all the time cause they think you are a bot. Guess what, I am not a bot. I am talking about main server, i was farming at 4s and one fucking retard tyrant with the name ITSFUNGAME came and pk me all the time cause he thinks i am a bot. All other BOTS there still alive. If this thing continues (that some retards will not let you farm), this server will empty fast, like new server happened the same. Any actions? Or  will this continue? 

Its part of the game, deal with it or go play another game were players cannot pk you

On 4/25/2020 at 8:39 AM, PyRi3L said:

One of the retards i assume.... I don't care for the pk, i care about getting pk and place a farming bot.

such a retard crying baby.
you're using interface to bot and you report others? dumbfuck