REPORT Botting System is pathetic

xNaiLz

hello.i am also playing on new server with my ally..are u going to do something with the Boting system or not?seriously are joking with Russians ppl???In epics-sieges every person has behind him 3-4 adernalines.if you cant do that tell us to dodge server and don't waste our time.Jail is not a punishment.Cuase they can create new ones.Find a way to punish or ot to allow it orelse better close the server.

This is a joke.

la2dream.png

92707967_646344432594398_7984974786067431424_n.png

i have seen this as well on the server, SMF ally use a lot of b0tting and this is problem cuz allys gonna leave because of this ,,i hope Gms do something

Are u serious or what?The moves are even totally equal for all the parties?You joking right.The same chars were on last valakas and jailed for 30min.The same exact names.Totally pathetic

2 минуты назад, xNaiLz сказал:

moves are even totally equal 

Ofcourse, this just following, its cant be a different

2 минуты назад, xNaiLz сказал:

30min

Minimum jail time is 3000 minutes, 30 - never!

image.png.eaf032cdd89371d1d757d3f331cff17d.png dream_derp

Telegram-icon.png  @dream_derp

3332.jpg.a264c41bc9a329ac21d83b63f436573d.jpg

Gm check better cuz i think u cant reconize b0tting really..u gave to a lof o ppl jail without reason because u thought they was b0tting omg really...its no possible 15 WLs spam all time stuns withn that sincronizacion

Только что, Uzuki сказал:

Gm check better cuz i think u cant reconize b0tting really..u gave to a lof o ppl jail without reason because u thought they was b0tting omg really...its no possible 15 WLs spam all time stuns withn that sincronizacion

We have many methods to detect bots but this case on screenshot this 4 different players.

Derp check generaly about your systems cuz is not good for sure ...im not playing first time l2 here omg ....and this conversation is not only for this 4 ppl ..its generaly for all SMF !!

Using 3rd party programs=30 mins jail? guys soon you will stay alone in server.

ss are taken from twitch of this proud guy who doesnt even care if enemies or gm watch, ohh they post their channel too.

They also promoted their channel at HV, how pathetic.

picturemessage_eoeibtxw.lut.png

picturemessage_wcn0rr0q.24p.png

Nice promotion of server with bots,eaven on twich if I'm admin i would be ashamed to have player like this on server.Server is full of cheaters and bots,and its realy not fun to play like that. We can also post this eaven further on main sites for server and leave comments there if u dont change something.

Yeah okay, admin you and your GM team really are jokes. Aside from the fact that you are taking a blind eye on these cases, you are sarcastic enough to lie in our faces like this is the first time that we play L2. At least have the dignity to give a better answer

Dear players dont need think that la2dream staff have "loved clan", this is absurd, why do we need it?

Today, much earlier than it was created this topic i'll get report, checked and jail KaHTal +3 bots for 3000 mins

[2020.04.12 17:27:32][hunterbot]:     Jail 3000min > lKaHTal

[2020.04.12 20:37:35]lKaHTal:    JailOut -3000 min  - 25col

This looks like "loved and friendly clan"?

Next time in epic fight we will check bots but dont need think like in this topic that all players are bots, this is absolutely wrong.

52 минуты назад, Xtikio сказал:

3:49:19 

I did not know about this situation

Stop make flood and false accusations, closed.